Cyclone is f*in amazing

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Cute. Everyone keep jawing how Cyclone is so uber good and this is just more ammo (justification) for GGG to nerf hammer it for next league..

Very Good!

Maybe this time we will really get melee rework.

Instead of a F broken skill That makes me feel dizzy

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1463132/POE-Melee-rework

Last edited by xXx_1 on Jul 20, 2019, 8:05:52 AM
"
xXx_1 wrote:
Very Good!

Maybe this time we will really get melee rework.

Instead of a F broken skill That makes me feel dizzy

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1463132/POE-Melee-rework

Cyclone song = Dizzy

"Spin to Win"

Have a good day... keep on spinning.  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I assume by f'in amazing, you mean "OP as f*k"?

When it is so very easy to make your main spam cost 0 mana - even when it is 6L, hits the entire screen and tops near 100k dps with seriously crap gear - something is up, right?
Did you know level 91 is the halfway point to level 100? This means that a softcore character dying ONCE at level 85+ can lose many days of progress.
Last edited by GhostlightX on Jul 20, 2019, 8:47:17 AM
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
GhostlightX wrote:
I assume by f'in amazing, you mean "OP as f*k"?

When it is so very easy to make your main spam cost 0 mana - even when it is 6L, hits the entire screen and tops near 100k dps with seriously crap gear - something is up, right?

If that was the definition of OP cyclone is about the worst skill in the game :p
I hope that TGGG will nerf only +range crafts. Skill works as it should work ever, gem bonus dmg makes it feel good on a budget so only this op range gotta be gutted cuz its worse than BV shits we had /cuz of this gg range i cant even say its a melee skill, shame /.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
And... I got destroyed by Uber Elder. Again.
And again.

Not giving up yet.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
for uber elder it's more about avoiding damage and whittling them down. keep circling and stay out of the circle thing until just before it pops and you should be good.
What is so amazing about cyclone?

Comparing it to other games it just feels bad. That is mostly due to the 30% less movement speed penalty.

Don't think i will enjoy this skill until it gets changed or it gets more options/jewels for whirlwinds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info