Cyclone is f*in amazing

Beat my first ever Delve Boss.
Absolutely shredded Red Tier Elder (he was Tier-11, so not "true" Red Tier, but the fight was literally under a minute).
Beat an Abyss Lich in a Guardian Map. that's a f*in T17 Lich and the fight went so fast it felt like a White Map Lich.
Chimera fight felt easy.
Syndicate shredding with occasionally getting one-shot because they are still a*holes.

I have a T16 Temple coming up with a possible Royal Room. that's an Uber, Uber Atziri and I'm not even scared (well, a little bit).

Now a rematch with Uber Elder. wish me luck, I'll need it.

Spoiler
Oh god they will nerf the fuck out of it, won't they?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jul 20, 2019, 3:44:25 AM
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2019, 5:36:24 AM
You won't need luck lol it isn't hard and cyclone covers strafing and damage in one for you, just don't afk back into beam/balls.
Just dont go delving ;)
Once GGGncent will sell enough Cyclone's MTX will nerf it to oblivion until the next big sale. Enjoy it while it lasts.
I BEAT F*N ULTRA ATZIRI!

Spoiler
and she dropped a flask....
Cyclone is the boring mainstream meta league everybody's darling bs. Ty for boring hours, skipped it, sucks 4 me.

But at least made me sell a HH for ridiculous 176 exalted.
Last edited by Wilmots on Jul 20, 2019, 5:04:18 AM
Just beat Catarina for the first time. Only died twice despite not knowing what to do (don't stand in the green explodey bits). Feeling confident now.
Spoiler
I'm playing Blade Flurry.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
johnKeys wrote:
I BEAT F*N ULTRA ATZIRI!

Spoiler

umm T16 temple atziri is not even close to uber atziri even if unlucky mods

"
arknath wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
I BEAT F*N ULTRA ATZIRI!

Spoiler

umm T16 temple atziri is not even close to uber atziri even if unlucky mods

Yes. She didn't have as much HP or speed, despite being 3 levels higher than Uber Atziri.
Kind of disappointed really, but I'll keep that level 85 flask.

@Mythabril it's an annoying fight. It's not intuitive, and the damage type is misleading (green is fire not chaos?).
At least the Sculpture doesn't go full berserk like it did back in Betrayal League.
GG.
Cute. Everyone keep jawing how Cyclone is so uber good and this is just more ammo (justification) for GGG to nerf hammer it for next league. It'll probably happen anyway as way too many are using it now screwing with GGG's desire for build diversity but still.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info