[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Can you post a "cheap budget" version of the build that doesn't have dual paradoxica and a ton of crazy gear and jewels?
~ Seph
"
sephrinx wrote:
Can you post a "cheap budget" version of the build that doesn't have dual paradoxica and a ton of crazy gear and jewels?

Is there anything wrong with the gear section? It has a full loadout with budget gear, and it is accounted for in the detailed gearing aswell.
Thx a lot
I just wanted to say thanks. Without a doubt the strongest build I have ever played. Finally killed Uber Elder and Uber Atziri (both in first time of my life). Atziri was deathless and on Elder I had 1 death due to my pc freezing for 2 full seconds.
"
I just wanted to say thanks. Without a doubt the strongest build I have ever played. Finally killed Uber Elder and Uber Atziri (both in first time of my life). Atziri was deathless and on Elder I had 1 death due to my pc freezing for 2 full seconds.

I'm very glad that you enjoyed it and gratz on the kills :)
btw, what do you think about the soul tether + glorious vanity jewel + vaal pact combo? is it better or it isnt necessary?
"
Dex2644 wrote:
"
sephrinx wrote:

Is there anything wrong with the gear section? It has a full loadout with budget gear, and it is accounted for in the detailed gearing aswell.

I guess it depends on what is meant by "budget". The Brutal restraint timeless jewel listed under the "Cheap" section is 3 Exalts. Might be useful to list what you consider "cheap", or list some of the items as "optional"?
"
yovie07 wrote:
btw, what do you think about the soul tether + glorious vanity jewel + vaal pact combo? is it better or it isnt necessary?

It is definitely a strong combo, just not something I was willing to lock myself into. The build is already tanky enough to deal with all content relatively easy but if you feel like you need it then thats perfectly fine aswell.

"
zedzed_uk wrote:
I guess it depends on what is meant by "budget". The Brutal restraint timeless jewel listed under the "Cheap" section is 3 Exalts. Might be useful to list what you consider "cheap", or list some of the items as "optional"?
I'll make sure to remove that jewel from the gear preview. When I made this guide in legion the jewel cost about 60c, in addition to that I have an explanation for it in the detailed section wich says the jewel is barely worth getting over a rare jewel.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Oct 13, 2019, 2:20:19 PM
Hi, I'm currently using your build in blight, but idk if I miss something because my character pob only shows like 29k dps while I already between your cheap and expensive gear area, OR It's just me having no idea how to use pob because this is my first time doing it. I just import the tree and the items tho.
anyway, since I'm also a returner too (last played 4 years ago), I dunno how brutal restraint works, do I have to get the exact dekhara numbers like you and just put it in the slot? I turned your brutal restraint off in pob and it cuts your dps by more than half, is it really that impressive?

asking this because I'm about to buy that brutal restraint but the price here quite axpensive, it's around 2,5 exa at the moment
"
kingjojon wrote:
Hi, I'm currently using your build in blight, but idk if I miss something because my character pob only shows like 29k dps while I already between your cheap and expensive gear area, OR It's just me having no idea how to use pob because this is my first time doing it. I just import the tree and the items tho.
anyway, since I'm also a returner too (last played 4 years ago), I dunno how brutal restraint works, do I have to get the exact dekhara numbers like you and just put it in the slot? I turned your brutal restraint off in pob and it cuts your dps by more than half, is it really that impressive?

asking this because I'm about to buy that brutal restraint but the price here quite axpensive, it's around 2,5 exa at the moment

Since this is a frequently asked question I'll make sure to add a thorough explanation regarding the Brutal Restraint jewel.

The jewel itself only gives me 50% crit chance, 5% attack speed and like 30-40 dexterity or something. It's by no means necessary, just something i threw on for fun when I played this character in legion.

The reason the DPS gets cut in half when you remove the jewel is because I have manual inputs on it aswell that doesnt get calculated in POB such as Impale and Slayer cull. The manula inputs has nothing to do with the jewel itself.

TL;DR Brutal Restraint is a fraction better than a life% + crit multi rare jewel and therefore not at all necessary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info