[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hello, i really apreciate this guide and now i have some stuff that allow me to do good map (i unlocked T11 for now) and i dropped 1 ex but i'm not sure where i should spend it, a good stygian vise ? or a good amulet ? or something else.

I also have some chaos, maybe i can take a look but hmm i think i will need more ex to really up my stuff but if you know for what i should spend my only ex i would apreciate the advice :)

(My character is Nemandis)
Last edited by mbbk on Dec 29, 2019, 5:29:42 PM
The DPS is decent with the build, but squishy as fuck i'm finding. T16's and beyonds are a no go for me atm.. getting one shot very frequently. Considering we have to be such close range i think the build could use more focus on defense...

any tips for me? my hp is at 5k only,but i dont see 500 more hp making much difference tbh

You added too much "more damages" to that jewel socket for Impale that you say Pob dont calculate but it actually does calculate impale. The 30-40M dps that shows on POB seems not reflecting truth. I might be wrong but POB calculates Impale well, at least what I see
"
Nevzat wrote:
The DPS is decent with the build, but squishy as fuck i'm finding. T16's and beyonds are a no go for me atm.. getting one shot very frequently. Considering we have to be such close range i think the build could use more focus on defense...

any tips for me? my hp is at 5k only,but i dont see 500 more hp making much difference tbh

I was having same isue, just respec from slayer to champion and did a few t16, damage feels a bit lower (its like even, just missing the 20% execute) but its so MUCH tankier, im pretty happy with the change, maybe you wanna think about it.
"
Elloktrik wrote:
You added too much "more damages" to that jewel socket for Impale that you say Pob dont calculate but it actually does calculate impale. The 30-40M dps that shows on POB seems not reflecting truth. I might be wrong but POB calculates Impale well, at least what I see

I havent used the base version of POB for a while since the fork from localidentity came out. The base variant did not have Impale calculations at all when I made the guide.

When I update the guide I plan on removing most if not all manual inputs to make it easier for newer players to see some realistic numbers. With that said, I wouldnt be surprised if the 15mil or whatever I have in the POB is slightly to high since it didnt feel like that much when I played in-game. I had it fact checked by a few veteran players however and they said it looked alright.

As for you guys struggling with survivability in t16's make sure to check my profile since I'm always changing things to fit endgame with as little currency spent as possible.

Currently I respecced to Slayer overleech and Vaal Pact, I have 6.3k hp, blind on hit and I added a Jade flask instead of the Silver flask since I have Onslaught on a jewel now. I can safely say that unless you go ham and select all the most difficult mods on the Metamorph in an already very dangerous map, you wont die.

EDIT: If you feel like going Champion instead would help you then by all means do so. I encourage experimenting as much as possible since I believe that 1 person cant possibly make a build that fits everyone. Meaning, something I'm comfortable with might be unplayable for someone else.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Dec 29, 2019, 8:40:25 PM

Really enjoying this build, just had a couple questions. I plan to replace first ring with a curse on hit ring and was wondering about the pros to Assassins mark vs Vulnerability. I'm mostly concerned with which one would be better for bosses as I have no problem's clearing T16s damage-wise.

Then I'll drop the enfeeble and add immortal call and move some gems around. Is there any piece you would upgrade next? Also, I noticed that you have precision in your off-hand, does it not deactivate when you switch to Sinvicta's Mettle for the rampage? Thanks for your help!
Last edited by Berto33 on Dec 29, 2019, 10:15:34 PM
Why does Sinvicta's Mettle have 3x Empower and 3x Impale? What do they do for this build?
"
Dex2644 wrote:

Currently I respecced to Slayer overleech and Vaal Pact, I have 6.3k hp, blind on hit and I added a Jade flask instead of the Silver flask since I have Onslaught on a jewel now. I can safely say that unless you go ham and select all the most difficult mods on the Metamorph in an already very dangerous map, you wont die.

I think Soul Tether + Doryani's Glorious Vanity is also a great combo to try out if you need more defense. No big respec needed as well.

"
dino572 wrote:
Why does Sinvicta's Mettle have 3x Empower and 3x Impale? What do they do for this build?

Sinvicta is used to proc Rampage at the beginning of the map. Weapon swap, kill a mob and swap back, rampage is going to persist until the end of your killstreak. Empowers and Impales are there just for levelling.
Last edited by klaymored on Dec 30, 2019, 2:50:58 AM
Ok i re-specced to new tree... slightly tankier, but DPS is way lower now.

Still getting one shot from alot of content, thats with 6k hp
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 30, 2019, 7:56:06 AM

Been pimpin' the char out a bit.
The Saviour is INSANE for single target, tho the minions it spawns are somewhat retarded at times...
Tailwind on boots is super nice, more speed is always good. Elusive is decent, but i think Tailwind is by far better.
Explosions on chest doesnt prolif really with this build, but still destroys corpses and looks kinda funny!

Still loving build :)
Done a couple Sirus+8 deathless, but well my gear is expensive..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info