[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Why u dont take Brutal fervour?
i like it so far , well i am only lvl 71 but i feel it coming :D
Last edited by oODKOo on Dec 27, 2019, 10:19:28 AM
Can you check out my character i feel i lack defense
Very detailed guide man. I will be starting to play it now I kinda loved how it can scale with currency spent but I wonder if we can delve 1k+ with this build?

Also do we have to make weapon swap for 2h axe to get Rampage? Does it make so much difference in our DPS output? Frequently doing that might be kinda annoying, is not it?
Last edited by Elloktrik on Dec 27, 2019, 2:20:27 PM
How do we overcome the 30% move speed penalty for cyclone? my first time playing Cyclone and its really annoying!

Would some elusive/tailwind on crit boots turn the build into a speed demon?
"
Nevzat wrote:
How do we overcome the 30% move speed penalty for cyclone? my first time playing Cyclone and its really annoying!

Would some elusive/tailwind on crit boots turn the build into a speed demon?

Well, I don't think as a Slayer/Champion you are ever going to be a speed demon, but honestly I find the clear to be pretty quick as long as you're leap slamming from pack to pack and not just holding down cyclone as you run around (as fun as that is!). Those might help though, for usre.
guys realy what i need to do for boost my dps? annoying
i dont have 12ex for watcher's eye but i have 6ex to something other, check my char please
"
oODKOo wrote:
I am able to kill all bosses with this build? im tired of changing builds :( i want to enjoy metamorph

got round about 10 ex for start of this build

Ive done +8 Sirus, uber elder, shaper and all deathless...
but i have expensive gear so..
Last edited by Janneban on Dec 28, 2019, 3:37:35 AM
"
karpena wrote:
guys realy what i need to do for boost my dps? annoying
i dont have 12ex for watcher's eye but i have 6ex to something other, check my char please

Can get another Paradoxica. You have a jewel socket that is allocated but empty and your other rare jewel is pretty bad. Not a recommended helm enchant, no curse on hit ring, assassination on your amulet is more damage. Watchers Eye with just the pride mod should only be 3-4 ex for a decent one.
Just wanted to say thanks to all the people who help with responding. I wasnt expecting this guide to blow up like this so I'm having issues answering everything.

If you ever want to ask me something minor like how to fix DPS or survival etc feel free to whisper me in-game as I'm more likely to respond there.

With that said I'm also playing the build myself right now and I try my very best to make the build budget while destroying the endgame, so if you want to see what you could do just compare your character to mine.

I havent quite had the time to play enough to get to awaken 8 but I can assure you this build still delivers the deeps :)

As a final note I just spawned and killed my very first Aul deathless so the build can definitely tank aswell.

EDIT: I plan on sharing my thoughts opinions and updating the guide as soon as I can but I feel that it's not quite final yet.

One thing I will share though is if you struggle a lot with Metamorphs, make sure you start a bit away from them, kind of like Cyclone max range and just look at what they do. I've noticed more than once that the chaos ground degen does a shitload of damage and you might not have time to get out if you start spinning on the Metamorph.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Dec 28, 2019, 4:19:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info