3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

I'm sorry if I didnt look in depth enough to find this, but is Fist of War support, the new slam related gem that got added, worth using at all? It certainly seems like it would end up an overall boost in damage, but I'm also extremely new to this style of build, so I'm not 100%.
"
m0gice wrote:
I'm sorry if I didnt look in depth enough to find this, but is Fist of War support, the new slam related gem that got added, worth using at all? It certainly seems like it would end up an overall boost in damage, but I'm also extremely new to this style of build, so I'm not 100%.

with it being brand new, there is no right or wrong answer yet. Give it a test and see what you think.

It will probably be a while (if at all) before we come up with the correct support gems as the choices are so many this league.
"
"
m0gice wrote:

with it being brand new, there is no right or wrong answer yet. Give it a test and see what you think.

It will probably be a while (if at all) before we come up with the correct support gems as the choices are so many this league.

Fair, from what I'm noticing about it, it could be best compared to Ruthless in functionality, but way more consistant for slow hits over fast. I'm still leveling, so I'm not entirely sure how fast the build attacks at endgame yet, but I'm positive it's faster than with the 2h axe I'm leveling with. It certainly seems to be an option if you're playing more of a hit and run style though.
"

Leap Slam is one of my favorite movement skills but I stopped using it for this league once I saw it was using up my left over exerted strikes. I did not want to invest what is needed to stop that from happening so I switched to Dash, which does not eat exerts up.

I'm thinking about doing the opposite, just throwing leapslam into a 6L so it becomes supreme beef.
Hello, this build is compatible w no hc league ??
Last edited by Sefirotcler on Jun 21, 2020, 3:23:41 PM
"
Sefirotcler wrote:
Hello, this build is compatible w no hc league ??

ofc. its made solo for doing all stuff in hc.
OK i can run in no hc this build?
I did this build in 3.7 and it worked really well!

At the moment I am finding the leveling slow, mainly regarding the atk speed of the Tectonic slam. Has anything changed since then?
Love this build, but how can i manage the life regen if I don't have kaom's way rings? Playing SSF league and couldn't get those rings for ages..
"
Wes07 wrote:
Love this build, but how can i manage the life regen if I don't have kaom's way rings? Playing SSF league and couldn't get those rings for ages..

if you are ssf, the rings are not going to be the issue. I assume the Nebulochs are going to be significantly harder to get in ssf.

And until you get the Nebulochs, you won't need the extra life regen from the rings, as the tree will provide the life regen needed for the non Nebuloch part of the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info