3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Deusquasso wrote:
The end game PoB link has fortify support disabled, and the guide mentions to remove it once we get Elemental overload and swap in Inspiration. Yet the Tree still has Rampart nodes which provides increased attack speed/movement speed/damage ect.. when you have Fortify.

So is there some other source of Fortify that I'm missing, or should we respec out of those nodes once we get elemental overload?

In end game, his suggestion is to get Fortify from another item to free up a support slot for Tectonic Salm.

In the end game POB, he used the node Overlord in the cluster jewel to get Fortify.
"
danknness wrote:
Does anyone have a good example of weapon(s) that should be used before you get nebuloch? I feel like my damage is still really low

I am using this right now and it's really cheap. I think it should be more damage than what you are currently using but you should double check before you buy

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ngamahu%27s_Flame
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 22, 2020, 1:02:17 AM
"
Oldwolfy wrote:
The PoB link for leveling isnt working anymore? Or is it just me..

https://pastebin.com/qf4gPevR

that link works for me.

I am using POB Fork version 169.3
Worked for me.. ty :)
"
"
Deusquasso wrote:
The end game PoB link has fortify support disabled, and the guide mentions to remove it once we get Elemental overload and swap in Inspiration. Yet the Tree still has Rampart nodes which provides increased attack speed/movement speed/damage ect.. when you have Fortify.

So is there some other source of Fortify that I'm missing, or should we respec out of those nodes once we get elemental overload?

In end game, his suggestion is to get Fortify from another item to free up a support slot for Tectonic Salm.

In the end game POB, he used the node Overlord in the cluster jewel to get Fortify.

Ah ok, now I see where the Fortify is coming from. Thanks!

I've been playing with a 2h the whole time and rather enjoying the slow swing slam, esp now that I've added the Fist of War support. It's a very satisfying (and change of pace) to see a single big hit wipe out most of the screen, or see a bosses HP drop by a big chunk at a time.

I just got elemental overload, but I'm not seeing it trigger that often since a) my crit chance % is low (under 10%) and b) doesn't have many chances to proc given the infrequent slow hits with a big 2h weapon.

I mention this since since this tree is built around Nebuloch, scales well off of endurance charges, and goes for a bit of crit. If I pivot from that weapon choice to a 2h, what are good alternatives? Or should I just go for a rare 2h axe and look into another unique to scale off of (maybe some body amour?)

Which nodes in the tree are only selected to help scale Nebuloch and won't be as beneficial for a 2h. I'm guessing pushing endurance nodes and anything crit based isn't as beneficial. Are there other things I should watch out for?
"
Deusquasso wrote:
"
"
Deusquasso wrote:

Ah ok, now I see where the Fortify is coming from. Thanks!

I've been playing with a 2h the whole time and rather enjoying the slow swing slam, esp now that I've added the Fist of War support. It's a very satisfying (and change of pace) to see a single big hit wipe out most of the screen, or see a bosses HP drop by a big chunk at a time.

I just got elemental overload, but I'm not seeing it trigger that often since a) my crit chance % is low (under 10%) and b) doesn't have many chances to proc given the infrequent slow hits with a big 2h weapon.

I mention this since since this tree is built around Nebuloch, scales well off of endurance charges, and goes for a bit of crit. If I pivot from that weapon choice to a 2h, what are good alternatives? Or should I just go for a rare 2h axe and look into another unique to scale off of (maybe some body amour?)

Which nodes in the tree are only selected to help scale Nebuloch and won't be as beneficial for a 2h. I'm guessing pushing endurance nodes and anything crit based isn't as beneficial. Are there other things I should watch out for?

Your general thought process is a good one.

My recommendation would be to compare his 2h leveling guide with the end game guide with nebulochs and look for the differences.

If you stay two handed, there are some good two handed nodes you can add and I would drop EO unless you want to invest in crit chance (diamond flask etc). The 2h attack speed is so low compared to dual wielding, it is no surprise you rarely see EO proc.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 22, 2020, 2:13:19 AM
"
danknness wrote:
Does anyone have a good example of weapon(s) that should be used before you get nebuloch? I feel like my damage is still really low

Can consider a few easy tweaks to your current setup also:

- Link Fortify to Leap Slam and/or Infernal Cry, and put on Fist of War instead for a damage boost.

- Go Harvest farming. Tier 1 Primal Feasting Horror Seed can allow you to 5L or 6L your weapon or chest easily.
[/quote]I've been using the following setup (Lv 53):

Tectonic Slam 5L: with Melee Physical Damage, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Fist of War and Combustion.

Leap Slam 4L: with Fortify, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun & Faster Attacks.

Infernal Cry 4L: with Fortify, Curse on Hit & Flammability.

Enduring Cry 3L: with Second Wind & Increased Duration.

Also running Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity, Blood and Sand, Summon Stone Golem and Ancestral Warchief.

Mapping: Leap Slam + Tectonic Slam

Bossing: Infernal Cry (apply buffs & debuffs first), Tectonic Slam and Enduring Cry (near unlimited health pots).

Running with two Fortify gems to avoid gear switching.[/quote]

Leap Slam is one of my favorite movement skills but I stopped using it for this league once I saw it was using up my left over exerted strikes. I did not want to invest what is needed to stop that from happening so I switched to Dash, which does not eat exerts up.[/quote]

I have a problem, for me Tectonic Slam doesn't use my exerted strikes, i am using leap slam to apply my exerted strikes. Am i doing something wrong or this is correct?
"

I have a problem, for me Tectonic Slam doesn't use my exerted strikes, i am using leap slam to apply my exerted strikes. Am i doing something wrong or this is correct?

Its not working with multistrike. I just remove my multistrike from Tektonic Slam and my exert attacks working now..
Last edited by cavalexusg on Jun 22, 2020, 8:50:40 AM

[/quote]
Its not working with multistrike. I just remove my multistrike from Tektonic Slam and my exert attacks working now.. [/quote]

I see, it makes sense now, tks for the clarification.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info