3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Fortify's damage reduction effect is now multiplicative with other similar effects.

How hard does this affect the build? I assume it's still gonna be tanky af even with the nerf.

Edit: Maim roll on chest is likely now impossible to get or locked behind uber rare exalts, and pristine life removed from fossils.
Last edited by SilkySnow_ on Dec 11, 2019, 2:47:34 AM
Update please, this is my fav build <3
is viable in this league?
"
Thibod wrote:
is viable in this league?

yes its vialbe. no changes just small nerf to fortify
Hi guys. How is Tectonic Slam for deep delve compared with Cyclone? And for mapping?
Thanks in advance.
"
FedeS wrote:
Hi guys. How is Tectonic Slam for deep delve compared with Cyclone? And for mapping?
Thanks in advance.

different. you can range attack with it. and you can often 1 hit the sceen. but its slow hitting, so many will not enjoy. also it adds alot of stunlocking. i would say try the skill. cyclone is propperly the overall smoothest clear skill. but it takes alot more gear to get 100 % conversion.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
Thanks in advance.

different. you can range attack with it. and you can often 1 hit the sceen. but its slow hitting, so many will not enjoy. also it adds alot of stunlocking. i would say try the skill. cyclone is propperly the overall smoothest clear skill. but it takes alot more gear to get 100 % conversion.

I'll try Tectonic for sure. Thanks for your answer.
Last edited by FedeS on Dec 28, 2019, 8:37:22 AM
Sirus down in MHC. Used this build as a guideline for my character and it has performed well. The dps is on the low side but it is extremely hard to die with smart play.

"
Robet24 wrote:
Sirus down in MHC. Used this build as a guideline for my character and it has performed well. The dps is on the low side but it is extremely hard to die with smart play.

thx and GZZ. i put your post in the top of the guide
What do we use if we cant afford Nebulocks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info