3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
I'm at level 68 and i use your maces. But i die everytime when i got hit back from monsters, why??

if you dont have propper hp pool and regen you cant out regen the DOT, if you read the guide it states you might need to start of with a single mace +1 something els untill you reached the threshold.
Yo dod!!! Thanks a lot for making this build, I've been working on my jugg and hunting items to bring him close to this build.. At 88 right now. Maps are not a problem at all to live through (unless i do something stubborn). (Only the DPS is not feeling as smooth as I imagined it would be)..
Sooo I've been having problems getting close to the 3-4 Mil DPS that you are at.

I have no idea what I am doing, what about my build is 'so wrong that I am at 25%-35% OF the projected build DPS instead of like 90% complete' lol...

Please if you have 2 mins, could u look through my PoB? Maybe you'll notice some change i need to make..

Also, I am trying to get to the "Discipline of the Unyielding" Node for "endurance charge based bonuses".

But I still can't believe that I am only at near 30% of where I could be hehe.

Thanks again for posting the build, Please do take a look at my attempt and see if u can find something I need to correct. THANKS!!!!!

https://pastebin.com/stEVbFq4

Edit - Also, Using mainly cyclone right now because of Mana regen not being high enuf (becuz of low dps leech is also low)..

It would also be super helpful if u could tell me what your "Tooltip DPS while standing in hideout with auras" is. So i can get an idea to compare. For cyclone or Tectonic, either is helpful, Thanks!!!
Last edited by allionus on Dec 5, 2019, 8:54:12 AM
What sort of jewels to look for?
"
zeating wrote:
What sort of jewels to look for?

same shit i got.
"
allionus wrote:
Yo dod!!! Thanks a lot for making this build, I've been working on my jugg and hunting items to bring him close to this build.. At 88 right now. Maps are not a problem at all to live through (unless i do something stubborn). (Only the DPS is not feeling as smooth as I imagined it would be)..
Sooo I've been having problems getting close to the 3-4 Mil DPS that you are at.

I have no idea what I am doing, what about my build is 'so wrong that I am at 25%-35% OF the projected build DPS instead of like 90% complete' lol...

Please if you have 2 mins, could u look through my PoB? Maybe you'll notice some change i need to make..

Also, I am trying to get to the "Discipline of the Unyielding" Node for "endurance charge based bonuses".

But I still can't believe that I am only at near 30% of where I could be hehe.

Thanks again for posting the build, Please do take a look at my attempt and see if u can find something I need to correct. THANKS!!!!!

https://pastebin.com/stEVbFq4

Edit - Also, Using mainly cyclone right now because of Mana regen not being high enuf (becuz of low dps leech is also low)..

It would also be super helpful if u could tell me what your "Tooltip DPS while standing in hideout with auras" is. So i can get an idea to compare. For cyclone or Tectonic, either is helpful, Thanks!!!

well compare in POB. check my POB, click all same boxes(if you have similar stats possible, covered in ash ect). note that that dps number is from POB and not tooltip(since tooltip tells very little)

but for starter. your nebulochs are bad roled. get some top rolled. it really matters alot. you dont have tombfists. you dont have eleweakness. you dont have a fossil crafted helmet. you dont got any dps belt.
you use cyclone with no conversion even thoe its all fire build. and with cyclone and no 100% conversion you litterly lose 50% of your base damage with blood neck!!.. i could propperly keep going.. ;DD.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Dec 6, 2019, 11:27:18 AM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

well compare in POB. check my POB, click all same boxes(if you have similar stats possible, covered in ash ect). note that that dps number is from POB and not tooltip(since tooltip tells very little)

but for starter. your nebulochs are bad roled. get some top rolled. it really matters alot. you dont have tombfists. you dont have eleweakness. you dont have a fossil crafted helmet. you dont got any dps belt.
you use cyclone with no conversion even thoe its all fire build. and with cyclone and no 100% conversion you litterly lose 50% of your base damage with blood neck!!.. i could propperly keep going.. ;DD.

Thanks for replying man!

Replying to points-

-cools ill make sure to check the same conditions boxes

-Looking for top rolled nebus as I write this :D

-Was looking or fossil helmet fortifier, but shit looked overpriced so might try make it myself soon. Was wondering about the fortify tho- Does the Helm fortify make a difference to the dps? is it worth spending 4EX+ on it? for the fortify buff?

-I got a ele dmg+ele dmg on hits belt, but keeping my current belt just for the survival boost cuz im just 6k Life :')..

-Switched back to tectonic cuz i reached the mana leech node and now i can sustain it :D

-Havent found any ele weakness tombfists i can afford lol.. Do you have any recommendation to try use ele weakness in some other way?

-Let me know if you got any other suggestions man thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by allionus on Dec 7, 2019, 1:14:55 PM
WEEE!!!!... well not the best, but i found a temporary replacement for the tombfist.

Rarity: Unique
Meginord's Vise
Steel Gauntlets
--------
Armour: 177 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 35
Str: 52
--------
Sockets: R-G-R-R
--------
Item Level: 62
--------
Curse Enemies with Level 10 Elemental Weakness on Hit
--------
+100 to Strength
10% increased Global Physical Damage
53% increased Armour
Regenerate 2% of Life per second with at least 400 Strength
--------
Ride with pride,
strike with vengeance,
live with honour.
--------
Corrupted

Got these gloves for now, gonna try them ele weakness boiz out now!!!

edit* -well that copy paste didn't pan out as i thought it would, but I guess this works too.
Last edited by allionus on Dec 8, 2019, 6:24:29 AM
well will do. the helmet i use i self crafted. the fortify effect is what makes the build tanky. just take it 1 item at the time. i took from lvl 1 to 100 to make my setup :D
Hi I'm trying this build also. But with anoint is the best? I see that you guys are playing on standard..
"
RwOzm wrote:
Hi I'm trying this build also. But with anoint is the best? I see that you guys are playing on standard..

no the build was made in legion HC. and ripped past lvl 100 to refect. its been picking dust there in sc ever since.

regarding anointment: i see Heart of fire, spiritual aid, soul raker, swagger, ampidex, bladebarrier, disiplin of the unyierlding, constitution, galvanic hammer.

as options. maby others too
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Dec 10, 2019, 12:25:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info