[3.8] Ultra tanky Ball Lightning Guardian | CI 11-15k ES | 3-5m Shaper DPS

There's nothing wrong with the light radius for me. I can feel it only in maps like t15 Temple. But nothing to see there anyways =)
"
There's nothing wrong with the light radius for me. I can feel it only in maps like t15 Temple. But nothing to see there anyways =)

Same. The light from my balls always guide me on the righteous path. All hail global illumination!

On a serious note, while it is dark in some maps have no fear, almost nothing in maps can kill you unless you forgot to read the map mods like I do sometimes.
Which Maraketh jewel should we get exactly ? Or is any of those OK ?
Thanks for the replies. Sorry wasnt intending harsh tone or anything was just confused.

Will keep trying see where it goes. This build is significantly better than the one I was running before so thank you very much!
"
thomzon wrote:
Which Maraketh jewel should we get exactly ? Or is any of those OK ?

Try to find jewel with as much ele dmg/proj dmg/aura effectiveness as possible
Was wondering, how much importance do you put on the Movespeed boots if we just flame dash around everywhere? I have some boots that give me a ton of mana and ES, but no movespeed.
"
ApoCalipsEZA wrote:
Was wondering, how much importance do you put on the Movespeed boots if we just flame dash around everywhere? I have some boots that give me a ton of mana and ES, but no movespeed.

I think this comes down to personal preference. I like to have at least some move speed on my boots. If flame dash wasn't limited to just 3 uses in quick succession then I would care a LOT less about move speed boots.
"
ApoCalipsEZA wrote:

It's not needed, but nice quality of life
Lvl 75 here, build is really ramping up in strength and toughness, I like it.
Clear is meh, but you can't have everything.

Question, I don't think I'll go much higher than 90 with this build, what nodes would you take last on your lvl 99 tree ?
Hey again Griz, can you post a pic of your bonuses from the brutal restraint? Or how many aura buff nodes are there? So far I can only get 1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info