[3.8] Ultra tanky Ball Lightning Guardian | CI 11-15k ES | 3-5m Shaper DPS

How can you have all these Auras active? Even with Prism Guard, Enlighten and -Reserved% passives I am way over 100%. Or am I doing the math wrong?
Last edited by Kewrdy on Oct 18, 2019, 1:24:27 AM
"
Kewrdy wrote:
How can you have all these Auras active? Even with Prism Guard, Enlighten and -Reserved% passives I am way over 100%. Or am I doing the math wrong?

Where's your character? Did you do the math for lvl 3 or lvl 4 enlighten?

If it's the lvl 31 guy, you really don't need to worry about auras just yet, herald of lightning and wrath are all you need. Prism guardian will add blood magic for socketed gems when you switch to low life with shavs.

On a personal note, I find that leveling with orb of storms and spam wave of conviction or storm burst is a lot more easier, but it's a matter of taste.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Oct 20, 2019, 7:31:28 AM
Sorry if this is a stupid question. Haven't played PoE in a long time.
Where is the skill tree for this build?
"
mull54 wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question. Haven't played PoE in a long time.
Where is the skill tree for this build?

You need to use program Path of Building to see it and everything else. Vast majority of community uses it, so i didn't make a tree on the site.
Hello, prob gonna try this as my last char this league.

Is there any kind of leveling guide for it, or passive tree for 20.40.60 points etc. ?

Never played as a guardian so not really sure.
"
Abraxas1991 wrote:

Is there any kind of leveling guide for it, or passive tree for 20.40.60 points etc. ?

Just use ball lightning after lvl 28, before that it doesn't matter which one you use (i used spark).

Go for tree from path of building, but instead of ES nodes go for life on your way instead. After you lvl up and get your shavs you respec to es.
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
Abraxas1991 wrote:

Just use ball lightning after lvl 28, before that it doesn't matter which one you use (i used spark).

Go for tree from path of building, but instead of ES nodes go for life on your way instead. After you lvl up and get your shavs you respec to es.

Oke, tnx a lot for answering!
Hello,

I have few mana issue, when i'm casting ball during few secs i'm out of mana during ~250ms.
I am alone in this case ?
I have 4.5 attack/sec
"
Hello,

I have few mana issue, when i'm casting ball during few secs i'm out of mana during ~250ms.
I am alone in this case ?
I have 4.5 attack/sec

I switched added lightning damage with arcane surge 20/20. As long as you cast ball lightning like 5 times each 4 seconds you will have the buff indefinitely, have slightly higher damage than added lightning damage and no more mana worries.

Aim for 200+ unreserved mana.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Oct 24, 2019, 9:38:40 AM
It working pretty good (i have 320 mana)
Sometime i still have mana issue, but nothing important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info