💰 [3.22 ready] Clickachu's Tornado Shot MF Build - +Video Guide - 100% Phys Conversion [Standard]

Hello again Clickachu! Coming here to thank you for the concept of the build! Today I dropped my first mirror after switching from TS to Ice Shot. The farm was in a modded Strand T5 8 modded, with some scarabs and a Territory Unknows. Nothing to complain about so far! Actually farming with 163% IIQ, since I dont have OP equips like yours! Tks again!

"
NNeto wrote:
Hello again Clickachu! Coming here to thank you for the concept of the build! Today I dropped my first mirror after switching from TS to Ice Shot. The farm was in a modded Strand T5 8 modded, with some scarabs and a Territory Unknows. Nothing to complain about so far! Actually farming with 163% IIQ, since I dont have OP equips like yours! Tks again!

Hi!

Wow! Great news, congratulations!

It's really good to hear, that my build concept was helpful with upgrading a character, that dropped a mirror. I'm happy for you, and I wish you to drop yet another one now!

Mirror price is going up and it was 345 ex when I checked today, so it was a good time to drop it :)

If you don't mind, please inform here when you do something interesting with it :) I still haven't touched mine btw, trying to farm or drop 2nd one.

RNG today was good for me too - I dropped 3 pure exalts on 1 map for the first time, and 2nd one dropped 30 seconds after the 1st one - nemesis currency sextant is really good. Nothing crazy tho, but it was nice.
It was on Strand map too :) (t2)
youtube.com/clickachu
"
Clickachu wrote:
I dropped 3 pure exalts on 1 map for the first time, and 2nd one dropped 30 seconds after the 1st one - nemesis currency sextant is really good. Nothing crazy tho, but it was nice.
It was on Strand map too :) (t2)

A question here: Were you using the sextant that provided the Nemesis mod on a Strand T2 map? How do you run a T2 map with sextant if to use this sextant you would need at least one watchstone, which would take the Strand T2 to become Strand T5? I'm kind of new to this kind of information ... Forgive me xD

"
NNeto wrote:

A question here: Were you using the sextant that provided the Nemesis mod on a Strand T2 map?

Yes, I was using this sextant, but it doesn't provide Nemesis mod, it only makes nemesis monsters drop currency. To benefit from it you have to run a map with nemesis mod on it, or use Zana Nemesis, which is not available now. So you need a map with this mod, while using this sextant.

"
NNeto wrote:

How do you run a T2 map with sextant if to use this sextant you would need at least one watchstone, which would take the Strand T2 to become Strand T5? I'm kind of new to this kind of information ... Forgive me xD

No, number of socketed watchstones doesn't change the tier of a map, that you're running. You can even run T1 map with all 32 watchstones socketed. Socketed watchstones actually affect the tier of maps, that drop, not of the ones, that you run. So when I run t2 strand with all 32 watchstones socketed on my atlas (awakener lvl 8) I actually have no map drops at all.
But it's not a problem for me, since I don't have a new converted map tab, so no room anyway for them now, haha.
If you want to sustain some maps, you can unsocket 1 stone, so you have awakener lvl 7 and you would drop some t5 maps or something like that, not sure which tieres exactly you would drop.
I prefer awakener lvl 8 for max atlas bonus, but then it's like even the cartoprapher strongbox doesn't drop any maps at all, which is weired.
I think, that cartographer box should still drop maps corresponding to area lvl, regardless of awakener atlas lvl. It was really nice to corrupt cartographer strongboxes before the conquerors expansion and see lot of nice corrupted maps drop from it.
youtube.com/clickachu
"
Clickachu wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:

A question here: Were you using the sextant that provided the Nemesis mod on a Strand T2 map?

Yes, I was using this sextant, but it doesn't provide Nemesis mod, it only makes nemesis monsters drop currency. To benefit from it you have to run a map with nemesis mod on it, or use Zana Nemesis, which is not available now. So you need a map with this mod, while using this sextant.

"
NNeto wrote:

How do you run a T2 map with sextant if to use this sextant you would need at least one watchstone, which would take the Strand T2 to become Strand T5? I'm kind of new to this kind of information ... Forgive me xD

No, number of socketed watchstones doesn't change the tier of a map, that you're running. You can even run T1 map with all 32 watchstones socketed. Socketed watchstones actually affect the tier of maps, that drop, not of the ones, that you run. So when I run t2 strand with all 32 watchstones socketed on my atlas (awakener lvl 8) I actually have no map drops at all.
But it's not a problem for me, since I don't have a new converted map tab, so no room anyway for them now, haha.
If you want to sustain some maps, you can unsocket 1 stone, so you have awakener lvl 7 and you would drop some t5 maps or something like that, not sure which tieres exactly you would drop.
I prefer awakener lvl 8 for max atlas bonus, but then it's like even the cartoprapher strongbox doesn't drop any maps at all, which is weired.
I think, that cartographer box should still drop maps corresponding to area lvl, regardless of awakener atlas lvl. It was really nice to corrupt cartographer strongboxes before the conquerors expansion and see lot of nice corrupted maps drop from it.

Ah yes! Now I understand how the system works! once again, thank you my friend!

"
NNeto wrote:

You're welcome! :)
youtube.com/clickachu
"
NNeto wrote:

Oh, I've made a mistake, after some testing I've realised, that it's not the atlas awakened lvl, that affects the tier of maps, that drop, but the number of socketed watchstones in specific region.

So when I have all atlas socketed, but the area, that I'm running not socketed at all, I will have a full low tier maps sustain, if I need it, for example while spamming maps to accumulate daily missions.
youtube.com/clickachu
"
Clickachu wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:

Oh, I've made a mistake, after some testing I've realised, that it's not the atlas awakened lvl, that affects the tier of maps, that drop, but the number of socketed watchstones in specific region.

So when I have all atlas socketed, but the area, that I'm running not socketed at all, I will have a full low tier maps sustain, if I need it, for example while spamming maps to accumulate daily missions.

That was i thinking about early: you have to choose between drop maps on that region (removing watchstones) or run with full modded socketed watchstones (including the unique ones), but dont dropping any maps =)
Last edited by NNeto on May 19, 2020, 4:33:40 PM
Just passing by to show the item I crafted

Running labs to get Ice Shot enchantment to transition from TS to Iceshot but it seems TS is asking me to stay haha. Probably won't keep it like this though, but running labs is tedious.
"
poyozzo wrote:
Running labs to get Ice Shot enchantment to transition from TS to Iceshot but it seems TS is asking me to stay haha. Probably won't keep it like this though, but running labs is tedious.

Always run lab's with Twice Enchanted Prophecy and you'll get your enchant fo sure!

Last edited by NNeto on May 22, 2020, 9:17:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info