💰 [3.22 ready] Clickachu's Tornado Shot MF Build - +Video Guide - 100% Phys Conversion [Standard]

"
poyozzo wrote:
Just passing by to show the item I crafted

Running labs to get Ice Shot enchantment to transition from TS to Iceshot but it seems TS is asking me to stay haha. Probably won't keep it like this though, but running labs is tedious.

Nice helmet!

Lot of resistances, so you can drop some of them on other items.

Not sure if I would benchcraft evasion, but it's just me, I guess, that you use Qotf?

Yeah, enchanting is a struggle, so hard to hit the desired mod...
I gave up on enchanting my helmet for a while, maybe it will be faster to just farm a mirror hah.

Btw - I think, that getting Ice Shot enchant isn't something mandatory to start using this skill. You can just transfer without it i guess.
This TS is good, not sure if I would reroll it... hard to tell.. It's not legacy, but still very good.

Maybe selling the helmet with this enchant, which for sure increases it's value, and trying to save for a mirrored one or craft another one would be a good idea? I don't know, but it's a good helmet for sure!
youtube.com/clickachu
"
NNeto wrote:
"
poyozzo wrote:
Running labs to get Ice Shot enchantment to transition from TS to Iceshot but it seems TS is asking me to stay haha. Probably won't keep it like this though, but running labs is tedious.

Always run lab's with Twice Enchanted Prophecy and you'll get your enchant fo sure!

Grats for the enchant how many lab runs? Btw I think everyone use twice enchanted as default.

Getting the desired enchant is really a lottery. I got my desired encahnt on betrayal league for my molten strike build at the first run, and with my MF helmet, I did over 100 runs and no luck... Also before TS enchant nerf i was running the lab like crazy and also no luck.. So sometimes it can consume huge amounts of time, effort and currency and still don't give you what you want, so it's a big gamble.
youtube.com/clickachu
"
Clickachu wrote:

Nice helmet!

Lot of resistances, so you can drop some of them on other items.

Not sure if I would benchcraft evasion, but it's just me, I guess, that you use Qotf?

Yeah, enchanting is a struggle, so hard to hit the desired mod...
I gave up on enchanting my helmet for a while, maybe it will be faster to just farm a mirror hah.

Btw - I think, that getting Ice Shot enchant isn't something mandatory to start using this skill. You can just transfer without it i guess.
This TS is good, not sure if I would reroll it... hard to tell.. It's not legacy, but still very good.

Maybe selling the helmet with this enchant, which for sure increases it's value, and trying to save for a mirrored one or craft another one would be a good idea? I don't know, but it's a good helmet for sure!

Yeah, I use QOTF, but I crafted evasion pretty much for the lack of options, the only useful thing I could benchcraft would be x%phys damage taken as fire. I could warlord exalt it for this very "phys as fire" mod (with potentially better rolls) or elemental damage which would be optimal I think. Still thinking but will leave explicits as is for the moment.

I don't think TS enchant is very valuable here in standard because of the legacy one, I have the legacy one in a similar but inferior helm. If TS was as good as before I would consider stopping here. And yeah, I agree that the ice shot enchant is not as mandatory as TS is/was, I'm just finding something to do in standard while my items from league are stuck there haha.

"
NNeto wrote:
Always run lab's with Twice Enchanted Prophecy and you'll get your enchant fo sure!

I hope so, I'm just not lucky at this, last 2 ou 3 leagues I did the endgame lab grind thing (which is like ~100 runs) with double enchant prophecy on each, sometimes hitting "be twice blessed" darkshrine for total 3 enchant uses but didn't get the desired mod... I'll just keep trying, I guess.
"
Clickachu wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:
"
poyozzo wrote:

Grats for the enchant how many lab runs? Btw I think everyone use twice enchanted as default.

Getting the desired enchant is really a lottery. I got my desired encahnt on betrayal league for my molten strike build at the first run, and with my MF helmet, I did over 100 runs and no luck... Also before TS enchant nerf i was running the lab like crazy and also no luck.. So sometimes it can consume huge amounts of time, effort and currency and still don't give you what you want, so it's a big gamble.

Yeah Clickachu! Its a big lottery tbh. I don't know exactly how many runs I had to do exactly, but I know I spent two months doing just lab runs strictly until I got the enchant. Maybe other ppl can get more faster than me, since I caught several enchants repeated on the way.
Yeah...Like I told before its a really lottery mate! But dont give up! I spent two months doing only Lab Runs until I got it
Last edited by NNeto on May 22, 2020, 8:38:28 PM
"
NNeto wrote:
Yeah...Like I told before its a really lottery mate! But dont give up! I spent two months doing only Lab Runs until I got it

Yeah, but since you said, that you've spent 2 months enchanting it, you could also farm a mirror in this time and mirror even better helmet with proper enchant.

I think, that I'm not gonna try to enchant my helmet - I just don't have so much patiencie and I don't like lab running, also lab chests drop almost no rewards.
youtube.com/clickachu
Last edited by Clickachu on May 23, 2020, 8:44:17 AM
"
Clickachu wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:

Yeah, but since you said, that you've spent 2 months enchanting it, you could also farm a mirror in this time and mirror even better helmet with proper enchant.

I think, that I'm not gonna try to enchant my helmet - I just don't have so much patiencie and I don't like lab running, also lab chests drop almost no rewards.

Surely my friend haha!

​​I can guarantee you: I will never enter that place again xD

"
NNeto wrote:

Surely my friend haha!

​​I can guarantee you: I will never enter that place again xD

It's easy to enchant gloves and boots, but helmets are really hard, even if you have a lab runner build.
youtube.com/clickachu
Out of curiosity, why skip Phaze Acrobatics? or is that planned as you level the character?
"
Out of curiosity, why skip Phaze Acrobatics? or is that planned as you level the character?

Hi.

This character is already at max lvl 100, I don't use phase acrobatics, because I run low maps now and also all of my tree points are quite important, so I really don't know, which 4 points should I sacrifice to get it.

I could drop 4 points from Lethality node, or from King of the Hill node or from Primeval Force node, but... they all increase either crit chance, or chance to freeze, which both help with Windripper IIQ bonus.

This character is not meant to be extra strong, or extra tanky to do endgame. Maybe in future, when I get better gear this phase acrobatics would be helpfull, but now, when I run T1-T5 maps, there's no need for that for me.

Also I plan to start using cluster jewels, so I will have to sacrifice some points anyway, and it's really tight on my tree already.
youtube.com/clickachu
Last edited by Clickachu on May 26, 2020, 6:12:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info