The Eclipsed Hideout

haha when I go to this hideout I hope the goddes wont kill my cha in HC. :o
A
nice one ..

if only the servers were playable during primetime for Deutsche Telekom ...
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
"
cgexile wrote:

I did like the minimalistic take on the shaper ho but yeah this one is in poor taste.

I am also in love with the shaper ho and with how efficient it can be made. This one though, not so much and certainly that glimmerwood hideout ewww.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Reminder that GGG has ignored every single server issue presented to them for the entirety of Legion and refuses to put resources into solving the problem.

Voting with your wallet is the only way to get them to actually put financial resources into solving the game-breaking server issues plaguing this game. It's far better for the success of the game if you DON'T purchase any microtransactions at this point.

I am quite sure they are doing what they can to fix server issues. People just have no idea how game development works and how hard it can be searching for issues of network lag. It could not even be an issue on their end. It could be the server hosting, it could be a fundamental code flaw. The league itself is intensive so that could be the fundamental problem.

Do people seriously think that a company like GGG would sit around and ignore an issue that threatens the game as much as server lag? GGG has entire teams all taxed with doing different things. Imagine someone's job is to sit all day working on mostly audio. Another is tasked with designing MTX. While the team over there is spending hours a day sifting through code and error messages trying to unravel the problem. People fail to understand that artists are not going to be coders. The people designing hideouts and MTX are not necessarily neglecting their time. I bet server lag stresses GGG out far more than us the average players. Just enjoy the league and try to grudge through the lag. Yes it sucks, but they are doing what they can.
Nice. Another one for the watchlist so I can grab it on sale. :)
good to have my glacier ho

for sure wont put money into a hideout, kind of strange mtx type looking at several very nice and different hideouts available for free ...
I quite like this, small and effective, with nice ambience. Gonna have to change Sunspire for this for a while :)
cant wait the next ones where it will be possible to switch from sunny to complete dark, or various colors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info