The Eclipsed Hideout

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
cryptc wrote:
Can anyone confirm if it actually plays the Solaris/Lunaris boss theme in that hideout? since if that's the case...

Well I had some GGGold leftover so I gave it a look.

Can confirm it does NOT play the awesome Solaris and Lunaris boss theme. :(

Dusk/mid-mode mode is Sarn, night-time and day-time are something else.

The preview video is a wee bit of false advertising in this regard.

Thank you, now I will not buy it)
☣ 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙 ☣

«𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖋𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖋𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙» — Diablo II LoD Manual
and another one !
The light-changing feature should be available in all hideouts, methinks.
Wow, for 17.5 $ this shitty ho.
"
lowgrasswhite wrote:
The light-changing feature should be available in all hideouts, methinks.

Yes I think so too, that would be cool, control of lighting for your hideout. Also control of music selection for hideout also.

Some of the hideouts are really cool but I just can't go with them simply because I don't like the music paired with the hideout.
For example when I'm in my hideout I just want to chillax so I only go with hideouts with more relaxed music.
Oh, so cool hideout!
" see the price"
Ok, thats common place, nothing cool, i dont need it.
"
sidC wrote:
You say that money transaction don't change the game play put its clear that you didn't play without stash tab for a long time because its aspect primordial of the game play, every thing become a pain without them: mapping, crafting, selling ... and even if i understand that GGG need to make money for the great game that is POE I don't think stash tab should be so expensive.
Still a great hideout wish all of them could have sound and light change.

My point is that to compare GGG to EA is beyond absurd. A bunch of QoL stash tabs are in no way comparable to what EA does... For PoE to become anything remotely close to the abysmal company that is EA, GGG will have to introduce lootboxes that drop Headhunters, mirrors and vouchers for instant lvl 100 characters...
Last edited by Drakaris on Jul 8, 2019, 6:02:38 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Well I had some GGGold leftover so I gave it a look.

Can confirm it does NOT play the awesome Solaris and Lunaris boss theme. :(

Dusk/mid-mode mode is Sarn, night-time and day-time are something else.

The preview video is a wee bit of false advertising in this regard.

Expected as much really, but thanks for confirming it (act 8 Sarn theme is really good though, but that's already used in another hideout, Ghetto I believe)

Will avoid this one then :(
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Unless that special day/night statue thing is a removable effect that can be used on any other hideout as well, GGG can bugger right off with this offer.

175 points for a carbon copy of an existing ingame asset is laughable, even that trigger statue and the day/night cycle are already present in the act8 scene. Rivals the Shaper HO in terms of sub-par effort. No original thought was put into this "creation".

The fact that people go ape-shit about an actual working door in the Glimmerwood hideout tells you exactly just how conditioned we already are to accept and subsequently praise this BS. Go on, buy it and continue to convince yourself that they deserve this because they are the best devs in the world and could do no wrong.
great
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info