The Eclipsed Hideout

cool
Spoiler
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Reminder that GGG has ignored every single server issue presented to them for the entirety of Legion and refuses to put resources into solving the problem.

Voting with your wallet is the only way to get them to actually put financial resources into solving the game-breaking server issues plaguing this game. It's far better for the success of the game if you DON'T purchase any microtransactions at this point.

So how did you get to 39 with these game-breaking issues?

OT - Very very nice hideout, can't wait for my b-day so Mrs can buy me some pixels ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
TOO SMALL ! Looks like it could be bigger an better tho
"
鬼殺し wrote:
This is seriously pay-to-wane.

You win the internet today.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Weird, I haven't encountered any server issues. Happy to give them my money, though not this time because I just bought the fungal hideout :P
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
meh. i don't say it often but it is just so bad that i cannot help myself but wonder are GG becoming EA games at this point?
Talamoana warrior
Why wouldnt you just hide these ingame to be found by the community...I swear since you guys sold out to tencent this shit went downhill.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Well, any and all hope I had left for adjustable lighting in all hideouts just went right out of the window. I guess that means being able to change the music won't be a general feature either.

It's a damn shame though, so many more amazing hideouts could have been made if the light angle was only a bit different in some hideouts.

I guess the most we can hope for these days is to get decent hideouts in maps and not only locked behind the shop or even supporter packs. Yes, I'm still angry about that one.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
paullissimo wrote:
meh. i don't say it often but it is just so bad that i cannot help myself but wonder are GG becoming EA games at this point?

Lol! You can compare GGG to Digital Extremes (Warframe devs) - and maybe even judge them inferior - but EA?! Lmao!! You must have a really positive impression of EA to even think that. And that holds even if you think poorly of EA - just the thought that a comparison is even possible between EA and virtually any other gaming company (save Activision) is laughable. xD
Last edited by Exile009 on Jul 8, 2019, 12:45:08 AM
POG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info