[3.7] "Demon Spikes" Pillar of the Caged God, Ground Slam Slayer, 10m+ Shaper DPS, 9000+ life

I will try Kaom heart + xoph blood + convert glove.

was using that on a cyclone build and It was OP.
"
amadnei wrote:
I will try Kaom heart + xoph blood + convert glove.

was using that on a cyclone build and It was OP.

Let us know how it does. I've been interested in going some ele, but even after years of playing, I still dont have the confidence to do it properly...
"
Let us know how it does. I've been interested in going some ele, but even after years of playing, I still dont have the confidence to do it properly...

well I just started a new char in legion, so might take a week to get the currency I need.

but you only need xoph+kaom heart+ some convert to cold or fire glove

and assign 3 points in the fire nodes left of the fortify node ( lava lash )
forgot we are limited by the weapon. might not work that well, anyhow, Ill test it
expect for the 20% strength jewel!
you found one ?

btw Heavymetal, dont you have super small aoe radius by remove the 2 nodes ?
Which 2 nodes?

And probably yes, without the Brinkmanship cluster. I have a 29% aoe corrupted pillar that I'm trying to 6link. Just gotta get 800 more vaal orbs and find the damned recipe...

The Lethal Pride I use have 2 5% strength on Red Storm and Lust for Carnage, but like I said, damage seems more than enough, and it's hard for me to justify taking those clusters.

I didn't manage to finish UE yet though cause it's still new to me and I kinda rush without paying too much attention. Slowly but surely, I can get to the last stage pretty easily now, but I need less dying...
Last edited by H3avyM3tal on Jul 26, 2019, 12:38:33 PM
was talking about brinkmanship and 'impact' in the slayer tree.

cause im trying to be more tanky, cause in map 10+ I sometime get kill randomly
Hey, I'm planning on trying out this build and I have enough currency to afford the % attributes Eyes of the Greatwolf, just wondering if the crit multi is necessary or if the damage is still good without it, considering one with the attribute/crit multi is currently selling for more than a headhunter
Lethal pride 15829 gives 20% increased strength in the bottom left corner (marauder) jewel node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info