[3.7] "Demon Spikes" Pillar of the Caged God, Ground Slam Slayer, 10m+ Shaper DPS, 9000+ life

Question: could i use the 2 "+10toStrength" nodes right at the start of the tree to the left instead of "%increased Physical Attack Dmg". it saves 2 points and brings a little bit more dmg on POB.
Yes! Nice job noticing this, I didn't realize it would actually add DPS and save passive points. I will make the changes to mine as well. :)
Also if anyone has managed to find any lethal pride jewels that add 15-20% increased strength or more in the duelist or maurader jewel slots, feel free to share the name and number here!
Pretty sick! :D

Great thing is it can work with other ascendance and classes.
Loving this build! I did make some changes to make me feel safer lmao (going Brutal Fervor instead of bane of legends).

Great build!
Glad you like it! if you feel like you are unsafe at times, make sure to time your molten shell and vaal molten shells so that you have them before you start fighting dangerous enemies. Also you can consider getting different versions of lethal pride which provide fortify effect or other defensive stats instead of more damage.
Did you do UE or Uber Atziri yet? I don't have the confidence to beat UAtziri, dunno why.
Yea UE is pretty cake walk. You can take them through phases really quickly. I haven't tried UAtziri yet.
checkout the 'Iron forteress' body armor.

might be good for the str stacking
"
amadnei wrote:
checkout the 'Iron forteress' body armor.

might be good for the str stacking

We lose a ton of health though...

Anyway, Im going to try the "non vaal skills deal increased damage (60% max) during soul prevention" craft. Even though vaal GS has low soul prevnetion timer, vaal molten sheel has a long timer - 17 whooping seconds. I hope it's that's the way it works.
Last edited by H3avyM3tal on Jul 22, 2019, 6:52:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info