[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
SaikoMVP wrote:
I am feeling like im touching the roof of this build, i dont even know what can upgrade now to get a bit more damage without loosing survivability.
[...]
Actually i have spent around +300ex

That is quite nice gear!

I'm not sure hwy you're using a royal bow, and not one with a useful enchant and/or implicit. Though I guess you're not looking forward to recrafting one like you have, so that's not an upgrade path.

One thing I'd recommend is putting a spreading rot back.
Now that we dropped multiple totems, I feel like stacking withers isn't as reliable. When your damage is high, I find myself killing stuff before (or shortly after) my wither is fully stacked. This makes faster wither stacking insanely valuable, as wither is literally half our pob dps...
Since you are not using wither totem at all, you are missing half the pob dps. So for you, a spreading rot would be ~70% more damage. Unless I'm missing something.

I kinda like your swap of a life flask for a bottled faith. Enemies taking increased damage is a meh stat for chaos damage, but it's better than nothing. I really don't remember the last time I've used my life flask on this...

You are missing enlighten on berserk. It's pretty big, about a 12% overall damage boost. But if IC is valuable to you, that's a good option too.

one last thing: divine your amulet, please.

Gl hf!

The bow is like that because i did a recipie to have a ilvl 1 bow so every 3 times i did use fossils i was having +1 to DEX INT and STR gems, then annul to try remove +1 to DEX gems, then "cannot roll attack mods" and because its ilvl 1 you cant ex slam you need to do beast craft and hit "cannot roll" mod, once you hit it you will guarantee +1 to all gems after, then u need to make it 6 socket in the bench (the only way to do it because the ilvl) and then 6L (+2000 fusings for me). It was a pain to craft because i was very very unlucky i think i did spent +50ex at the beginning of the league, but to be honest i dont mind try to have craft another one with a better implicit or just buy it.

I dropped spreading rot because i think you said when we feel we kill everything without blight we should drop it, and that is what i did, im not using totems because my damage its actually pretty good (according to poe ninja 1.8M but poe ninja doesnt calculate well) killing conquerors or sirus its pretty easy, in my hideout i have around 1.019.180M toltip dps for essence drain, my main problem is when im doing simulacrums in maps (using zana mod), at the end it feels like it lacks a bit (specially when im having four squares in the bottom left with 8,6,4,2) taking away this maps im cruising the content right now and i was about to try full delirium T19.

IC for me is key to survive and its something i always try to have, and berserk i only use it in big bosses or legion (legion can be pretty rippy).

oh and last thing ;)
Last edited by SaikoMVP on Nov 8, 2020, 8:02:25 PM
"
SaikoMVP wrote:
I am feeling like im touching the roof of this build, i dont even know what can upgrade now to get a bit more damage without loosing survivability.

I can show me my gear and maybe you get some ideas.

I haven't looked at your tree but if you didn't go Atrophy, it is a good annoint for more damage than corruption. It costs a gold oil but that's not even an exalt.

I would definetly try to craft a bow with 51% spell damage implicit, it is a huge boost. The base is around 5ex right now.

You can get +Int +Chaos gems on your amulet instead of dot.

Get a ring with arcane surge implicit.

Get culling strike on your gloves, its great for bossing. Or another possibility is spell dmg + dot dmg.

Just some ideas.

Here is my gear:

"
goozaan wrote:
"
SaikoMVP wrote:

I can show me my gear and maybe you get some ideas.

I haven't looked at your tree but if you didn't go Atrophy, it is a good annoint for more damage than corruption. It costs a gold oil but that's not even an exalt.

I would definetly try to craft a bow with 51% spell damage implicit, it is a huge boost. The base is around 5ex right now.

You can get +Int +Chaos gems on your amulet instead of dot.

Get a ring with arcane surge implicit.

Get culling strike on your gloves, its great for bossing. Or another possibility is spell dmg + dot dmg.

Just some ideas.

Here is my gear:

Nice build, but like i said in the first post i dont want to sacrifice chaos resistance like everyone else, i only see a single chaos res in your gear, your amulet its really good, i been looking for +2 but they are too expensive or not in the right base (amber because the strength) and i have path to Atrophy because its a lot of damage.
"
SaikoMVP wrote:

Feel free to have a look through my gear (character qwertz_heist) for some inspiration. I've also focused a lot on trying to get high chaos resistance.

Apart from the boots the gear is self crafted (cost an arm and a leg though).

At first glance I can see gloves & helmet could be upgraded. I'm not sure you're using a watchers eye?

Enhance on berserk is also really important.

I've posted an Uber elder and Sirus kill a few posts back if you want to see the damage in action.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 9, 2020, 9:41:55 AM
First of all, thanks a lot for this great and detailed guide!

This is only my second league and I am having a good time with this build. I am currently working on completing the atlas, currently having spawned conquerors 25-28 and having died to Sirus for my first 12 times :P All in all most T16 maps feel good to my (very slow) playstyle (when compared to what I see in streams), but sometimes I still die a few times, probably as much due to lack of any understanding what is going on as insufficient gear for present modifiers.

I am nearly "done" with the first page of the upgrade flowchart, looking to get a Stygian Vise+Jewel next. Is there anything else I should definately change or upgrade? I currently have ~250c, so not much in the way of currency.
My PoB: https://pastebin.com/tmK4yXZt
My Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CometStrike/characters

Anything you can recommend I change gear or passive wise? I'd love to get rid of the "Might" node near MoM in favor of "Blood Drinker", but currently need the Str for my boots. Might be something to get on the belt or jewel, though.

Also, what is the best way to fight single target mobs? The fight annoying me most is the Drox fight, I seem to take ages (10 mins?) to kill him....
Last edited by CometStrike on Nov 9, 2020, 10:15:03 AM
"
CometStrike wrote:

Anything you can recommend I change gear or passive wise?

Get a new belt. A 100+ life with double resist will only cost 10c or so
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 9, 2020, 10:45:01 AM
Hey guys one question:

i switched from essence drain to toxic rain because its a lot better for bossing, map clearing is mostly the same when using caustic arrow. But when i run T16 delirium maps for splinter farming it#s very stressful because the damage is slightly too low to do it very comfortably. So i decided to craft a better bow but had very hard problems to roll the right mods on it. And the few times i got it i was very unlucky annulling. This whole crafting is so much frustating and it's not fun at all wasting > 60ex. Finally i was lucky with the anullment of a pretty good ed bow so i decided to keep it because i am very tired of this farming -> fossil buying -> crafting -> failing again -.- ... so my question is, will the damage be enough to go through those t16 deliriums like butter with a +6 bow and essence drain? i sold some of the stuff that i used for essence drain and have to buy it back.. is it worth or should i rather stay toxic rain and try to sell that bow and maybe craft a new one although i very much hate crafting?

Edit: i have no clue about PoB, especially damage calculations for essence drain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHePO2s4Qe0&ab_channel=hakunamatata
Last edited by dynameinert on Nov 9, 2020, 11:16:16 AM
"
qwertz wrote:
"
CometStrike wrote:

Anything you can recommend I change gear or passive wise?

Get a new belt. A 100+ life with double resist will only cost 10c or so

Got a belt and jewel, which also allowed me to shift the passive points from Might to Blood drinker, massively increasing my life at the cost of some ES.

Should I go for the recommended boot upgrade (from the flowchart) next?
Got a new quiver to replace mine. Not sure if I should throw an exalt at it to try to add a nice new suffix or not.

Old quiver:

New quiver:
"
dynameinert wrote:
so my question is, will the damage be enough to go through those t16 deliriums like butter with a +6 bow and essence drain

Have just recorded a quick & dirty T16 Beyond Delirium with a suprise visit from some syndicate members (nice exalted drop at the end too). Damage & survivability is ok ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQMDmW0IJBs

"
CometStrike wrote:
Got a belt and jewel, which also allowed me to shift the passive points from Might to Blood drinker, massively increasing my life at the cost of some ES.

Should I go for the recommended boot upgrade (from the flowchart) next?

Quality your gems! You can flip them at the vendor (vendor a level 20 gem with a GCP to receive a 20% level 1 gem back).

Boots are a good anc cheap place to upgrade. Aim for high life and lots of resits. Dodge to spell or attacks are a bonus. 30% MS is a must!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info