[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Coil1 wrote:
What are your thoughts on Free Speech, Darkxell? :)

...What?
How crucial is aspect of the spider? Got a new belt that seems like an upgrade in every way but I'd lose aspect of the spider to switch to it.

Current belt

New belt

"
NVB43 wrote:
How crucial is aspect of the spider? Got a new belt that seems like an upgrade in every way but I'd lose aspect of the spider to switch to it.

Current belt

New belt

From my personal experience, aspect of the spider has saved my ass endlessly. Increase in damage enemies take, hinders which reduces their movement speed. I am pretty sure that in combination with wither, those 25% increased monster movement speed maps become more sustainable.
On the step 12 for 10ex bow crafting

Why do we use craft multimod then scour it? Is it a waste step or am i missing something?
"
From my personal experience, aspect of the spider has saved my ass endlessly. Increase in damage enemies take, hinders which reduces their movement speed. I am pretty sure that in combination with wither, those 25% increased monster movement speed maps become more sustainable.

Personally, I feel sand stance is much better defensively. They’re both nice to use and swap circumstantially, but just being able to blind everything is much nicer than something being slowed down and taking a bit more damage temporarily. But just to clarify.. I like them both. I wish I could use both, honestly.
I was also thinking aspect of the crab might be amazing instead of spider or sand stance. Has anyone tried this? With the perms enduro charges and not getting hit often, the hits we would take would be likely with 10 crab barriers, ultimately alleviating 1 shots, I would think
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Coil1 wrote:
What are your thoughts on Free Speech, Darkxell? :)

...What?

C'mon, gimme that free speech bad rant like you gave reddit.
"
OSTYS wrote:
"

Personally, I feel sand stance is much better defensively. They’re both nice to use and swap circumstantially, but just being able to blind everything is much nicer than something being slowed down and taking a bit more damage temporarily. But just to clarify.. I like them both. I wish I could use both, honestly.

You can use both the only thing you need its this helmet and one enlighten lvl 4.
Last edited by SaikoMVP on Nov 8, 2020, 5:56:11 PM
I am feeling like im touching the roof of this build, i dont even know what can upgrade now to get a bit more damage without loosing survivability.

I was waiting for a double corrupted Hyrri's Ire but the guy just sold it :( actually im experimenting with zealotry (quite a lot of damage), i think helmet can be an option to upgrade but the devouring diadem its pretty awesome it allows me to drop the life flask and have flesh and stone (amazing defence) or changing the tree and fitting zealotry, my future plans are double corrupted chest, maybe some gems at level 21, maybe awakeners level 6, maybe new bow with better implicit idk.

One thing i see in all guys in poe ninja (and in this thread) is no chaos resistance anywere, i mean chaos damage its pretty rippy specially if youre farming simulacrums splinters like i do.

Actually i have spent around +300ex

Last edited by SaikoMVP on Nov 8, 2020, 8:23:06 PM
"
SaikoMVP wrote:
I am feeling like im touching the roof of this build, i dont even know what can upgrade now to get a bit more damage without loosing survivability.
[...]
Actually i have spent around +300ex

That is quite nice gear!

I'm not sure hwy you're using a royal bow, and not one with a useful enchant and/or implicit. Though I guess you're not looking forward to recrafting one like you have, so that's not an upgrade path.

One thing I'd recommend is putting a spreading rot back.
Now that we dropped multiple totems, I feel like stacking withers isn't as reliable. When your damage is high, I find myself killing stuff before (or shortly after) my wither is fully stacked. This makes faster wither stacking insanely valuable, as wither is literally half our pob dps...
Since you are not using wither totem at all, you are missing half the pob dps. So for you, a spreading rot would be ~70% more damage. Unless I'm missing something.

I kinda like your swap of a life flask for a bottled faith. Enemies taking increased damage is a meh stat for chaos damage, but it's better than nothing. I really don't remember the last time I've used my life flask on this...

You are missing enlighten on berserk. It's pretty big, about a 12% overall damage boost. But if IC is valuable to you, that's a good option too.

one last thing: divine your amulet, please.

Gl hf!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info