[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

So did I completely just screw myself when I scoured an elder influenced bow for the 10ex craft?

I bought a redeemer's exalted orb to add a final mod to it but it said it was already influenced, but since I scoured it down to bare bones in the beginning of the craft, it has no influenced mod.

Is there an orb I can hit it with to add the last mod?
"
lucaslsf wrote:
I'm following the guide but I'm having a hard time with Elders / any big bosses. Both that my damage is very small on them but also that I feel so squishy! Am I doing something wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lucaslsf/characters/BloURIEL

Just have faith in the guide, it's really good. Don't give up! :)

One thing I noticed is that virtually none of your gems is L20. A L21/0 ED is only 8c and will boost your damage: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/mDjXYLS6

As for defense, just get a 5L Kintsugi or Hyrri. There's a 5L Hyrri's for 30c available right now: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/5p8YPKTa
"
lucaslsf wrote:
I'm following the guide but I'm having a hard time with Elders / any big bosses. Both that my damage is very small on them but also that I feel so squishy! Am I doing something wrong?

You have lvl2 empower(seriously, just grab corrupted lvl3 and slot it to ED, it's cheap, and level your own in reserve weapon. Damage boost is damage boost); your ED is only lvl19; you passed over nodes to max life and ES in favor of damage nodes; you don't use Hyrri's and Green nightmare(and that's a lot of dodge right there and dodge scales better with each % in it. Green Nightmare if you buy it as components is, like, 18c at most on Heist? And Hyrri's gives a lot of evasion and ES besides dodge); your amulet isn't anointed and your flasks are subpar(don't use charge gain - reduced charges used is much better for this build) and you don't use transcendent mind.
But really, the flowchart in the second post of the thread is a good reference on what you might need, in my opinion.

"
beevsauce wrote:
So did I completely just screw myself when I scoured an elder influenced bow for the 10ex craft?

I bought a redeemer's exalted orb to add a final mod to it but it said it was already influenced, but since I scoured it down to bare bones in the beginning of the craft, it has no influenced mod.

You can throw an exalt at it, who knows, maybe it will get culling strike on it. Or maybe it will get +8 to Dex. But outside of using an awakener's orb on a redeemer item and transferring it here(which reforges the item with new mods outside of influenced ones, as far as I know, which will make your craft useless), there isn't much you can do. Still, such bow works perfectly well even without the final suffix, in my opinion
"
Ariafrost wrote:
"
lucaslsf wrote:

You have lvl2 empower(seriously, just grab corrupted lvl3 and slot it to ED, it's cheap, and level your own in reserve weapon. Damage boost is damage boost); your ED is only lvl19; you passed over nodes to max life and ES in favor of damage nodes; you don't use Hyrri's and Green nightmare(and that's a lot of dodge right there and dodge scales better with each % in it. Green Nightmare if you buy it as components is, like, 18c at most on Heist? And Hyrri's gives a lot of evasion and ES besides dodge); your amulet isn't anointed and your flasks are subpar(don't use charge gain - reduced charges used is much better for this build) and you don't use transcendent mind.
But really, the flowchart in the second post of the thread is a good reference on what you might need, in my opinion.

"
beevsauce wrote:

You can throw an exalt at it, who knows, maybe it will get culling strike on it. Or maybe it will get +8 to Dex. But outside of using an awakener's orb on a redeemer item and transferring it here(which reforges the item with new mods outside of influenced ones, as far as I know, which will make your craft useless), there isn't much you can do. Still, such bow works perfectly well even without the final suffix, in my opinion

Do you think now that I got some better gems for damage I should de-level from Atrophy (I went there because my damage was lacking) to put more on survivability skills? I can't afford Transcendent mind and some other gems, but I'm working on it :)

Thanks for the help!
"
LortGob wrote:
"
lucaslsf wrote:

Just have faith in the guide, it's really good. Don't give up! :)

One thing I noticed is that virtually none of your gems is L20. A L21/0 ED is only 8c and will boost your damage: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/mDjXYLS6

As for defense, just get a 5L Kintsugi or Hyrri. There's a 5L Hyrri's for 30c available right now: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/5p8YPKTa

Thanks for the help!
I bought a L21/0 ED and L3/23 Empower Support + a 5L Kintsugi (the 30c Hyrri wouldn't answer me). Thanks for the help!
"
lucaslsf wrote:

Do you think now that I got some better gems for damage I should de-level from Atrophy (I went there because my damage was lacking) to put more on survivability skills? I can't afford Transcendent mind and some other gems, but I'm working on it :)

Thanks for the help!

Keep in mind, that you can get a transcendent mind jewel yourself by just paying attention to Alvas incursions. The components are way cheaper than the jewel itself.
"
beevsauce wrote:

It's not that bad, there's a chance even if you slammed an influence orb it wouldn't have given you anything good.

Go on and slam a regular exalt and see what happens, maybe you just made a culling strike bow :)
Hi, I have a few questions about the build.

1. How hard is it to get +1 minimum endurance charges craft? I unveiled like 30 rings/amulets and nothing.

2. If I pop all my flasks to get buffs. Does that affect current ED already applied to enemies?

3. If answer to 2. is No. If I hit an enemy with unbuffed ED that had buffed ED on itself, does it overwrite ED with lower damage one?

I'm quite liking the build, but damn do conquerors take a long time to kill
"
Medoo wrote:
Hi, I have a few questions about the build.

1. How hard is it to get +1 minimum endurance charges craft? I unveiled like 30 rings/amulets and nothing.

2. If I pop all my flasks to get buffs. Does that affect current ED already applied to enemies?

3. If answer to 2. is No. If I hit an enemy with unbuffed ED that had buffed ED on itself, does it overwrite ED with lower damage one?

I'm quite liking the build, but damn do conquerors take a long time to kill

1. If you keep running your jun missions, you'll get it by the time you do your 3-4th lvl8 sirus. You may also get a trusted crafter to do it for you, at this point in the league it should be easy to find a cheap trusted crafter.

2. The despair aura does affect mobs that are already affected by ED.
For the 40+40% damage from witchfire and stibnite, I'm not actually sure. I think it's dynamic and will update the current debuff on an enemy, but I'm not 100% confident on that answer. The thing that makes me think it's dynamic is that unsocketing your ed gem will stop the debuff instantly, which is a mechanic I used to keep bosses at cull range for various dodge challenges.

You may test that with a low level ED in an act zone with no damage gear on if you have a trickster in standard (no tree), in a medium level zone. Should be pretty easy to get an accurate result.

3. An enemy can have as many instances of ed as you can apply to it. Just like ignite, only the most damaging ED instance will deal damage each tick. This is pretty irrelevent for us, as we don't have multiple sources of ED, so all instances should deal the same damage anyways. Even if 2. happened to snapshot, casting ED too much wouldn't hinder your dps.

Rip for bosses. That's a big problem of ED, it's hard to make it scale to oneshot things. If you keep pushing on, you can kill conquerors in less than 5 seconds, but it does require heavy investment.
You do still have many upgrades that can be made tho, and I'd expect you to almost double your damage output with [10ex bow + berserk + arcane surge + spider + a few levels]. You can most likely still more than triple your output by minmaxing your setup.
I'd also recommend keeping a spreading rot, as making blight stack wither is pretty big for consistant damage. Don't forget withered targets almost take double damage, it's crucial to keep bosses at maximum stacks.
Hello, great build and seems to run maps like butter but I feel like it could be much better for me. I feel pretty lost at what to upgrade next it feels like every upgrade is in couple hundred chaos range. Would be thankful if someone could tell me what to upgrade next.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/aqHUA9WW

Cheers!
Last edited by endym1on on Oct 24, 2020, 8:14:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info