[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I am using a cluster jewel that has:

Brewed for potency
Brush with death

DPS wise, they give the same DPS of exposure and flow of life, but cost like 1/100 of the suggested jewel

Is there something I am missing or I can use this instead of the suggested one?

Flow of Life
24% increased Damage over Time
4% increased maximum Life
Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second

Exposure Therapy
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
+30% Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time

Brush with Death
Recover 1% of Life on Kill
Recover 1% of Energy Shield on Kill
Brewed for Potency

10% increased Flask Charges gained
20% increased Life and Mana Recovery from Flasks

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Falletio wrote:
Here I am, with another new legendary I'm thinking about. Can we use crest of desire in any meaningful way? Probably not for ED, maybe for blight and use the open 6L for something else? Or with berserk, to make it 32ms 21dr and 70% more spell damage?

Crest of desire is kinda shit with dot builds. You really want to make use of the double damage line to make it worth it. there really isn't much that can be done to make it outshine a rare hubris anyways.

It doesn't double dots? Oh, well. In the end I'm just having D3 PTSD trying to make legendaries viable.
"
Luciferoxx wrote:
I am using a cluster jewel that has:

Brewed for potency
Brush with death

DPS wise, they give the same DPS of exposure and flow of life, but cost like 1/100 of the suggested jewel

Is there something I am missing or I can use this instead of the suggested one?

Flow of Life
4% increased maximum Life
Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second

Exposure Therapy
+30% Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time

Brush with Death
Recover 1% of Life on Kill
Recover 1% of Energy Shield on Kill
Brewed for Potency

10% increased Flask Charges gained
20% increased Life and Mana Recovery from Flasks

Well, as you said, it's the same damage.

But you're trading 30% chaos res against dots (most chaos shits are dots), 4% life and 0.6% regen for essentially useless stats.

Charges gained is completely pointless for us as anything that grants you charges will fill you anyways. We're trying to reduce flask usage, not increase gain.
Life on kill is also pointless, as we already gain 5%. This is enough to fully heal us on any mob pack, and 1% more or less isn't going to change anything.

Life and chaos res are valuable, hence the price.
Newbie who just started the game here so apologies for the question.

I have the Cane of Unraveling with 55% Chaos DOT and 25% increased chaos damage.

I'm trying to understand why the midrange bow is better? I picked one up and even with the quiver, the Chaos DOT comes out to just about the same vs the Cane of Unraveling but seems to be weaker (I think because the cane's increased chaos damage).

Can you explain why I would want to use the midrange bow if it does less damage?
I'm following the guide but I'm having a hard time with Elders / any big bosses. Both that my damage is very small on them but also that I feel so squishy! Am I doing something wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lucaslsf/characters/BloURIEL
"
obierice wrote:

I have the Cane of Unraveling with 55% Chaos DOT and 25% increased chaos damage.

I'm trying to understand why the midrange bow is better? I picked one up and even with the quiver, the Chaos DOT comes out to just about the same vs the Cane of Unraveling but seems to be weaker (I think because the cane's increased chaos damage).

Can you explain why I would want to use the midrange bow if it does less damage?

With the midrange you get +2 to support and + 1 to all gems. meaning that with empower level 4. that will actually become a level 7. meaning! that your lvl 21 essence drain, will become level 28. meaning a freaking fck ton of damage compared to the cane :) hope that helps. i know... a lot of numbers, but it adds up
"
Zastrow wrote:
"
obierice wrote:

With the midrange you get +2 to support and + 1 to all gems. meaning that with empower level 4. that will actually become a level 7. meaning! that your lvl 21 essence drain, will become level 28. meaning a freaking fck ton of damage compared to the cane :) hope that helps. i know... a lot of numbers, but it adds up

Ahhh okay got it. That makes a lot of sense. My gems aren't level 20 yet which is why I don't see the difference yet. Thanks for the reply!!
"
OSTYS wrote:
Lol... divergent berserk is currently 100ex in standard.
The supply of items exclusive to current league during that league in standard is always limited to the people who want to go through the fuss of grinding for these items in hardcore league then murder their mule to smuggle it to standard.
Question regarding the endurance charges:

I was lucky to craft this amulet with fossils

but it doesn't have an open suffix for the Endurance Charge and I am too scared to anul it as it is worth quite some money like this.

Can I just wear it without getting stomped in high tier maps or should I sell it for a good price and reroll another amulet?

What do you guys think?
"
goozaan wrote:
Question regarding the endurance charges:

I was lucky to craft this amulet with fossils

but it doesn't have an open suffix for the Endurance Charge and I am too scared to anul it as it is worth quite some money like this.

Can I just wear it without getting stomped in high tier maps or should I sell it for a good price and reroll another amulet?

What do you guys think?

Not bad of a craft there! I'm actually just using 2 endurance charges (rings) and currently level 97 in softcore heist. We're definitely tanky enough for all content and easily clear end game if you know the mechanics. Another endurance charge is a quality of life upgrade for you if you'd like. But I don't seem it totally necessary for t16 maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info