[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Why does the title say 2M DPS, but if I load your PoB i have like 250k dps?
"
Grimmreapeer wrote:
Did you post the PoB for the 3.9 without the 6-Link Bow ? if yes, why change now ? and with the staff will be viable like with the bow ? Nice build btw xD

it's only the ultra budget starter setup! The bow is still the way to go, I'll post the endgame PoB in a few hours. This PoB has much lower damage and tankyness than what's (resonably) achieveable, but is of course much cheaper and more fitting for leaguestart.

"
Vitchy wrote:

Check 15 wither stacks to get to 450k, upgrade the weapon to an ED bow to double it again to 900k, but a 6l blight too in your chest. Bam, 2M dps.
Can't expect oneshoting bosses on a tank character with life/resistances gear really ^^'
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Check 15 wither stacks to get to 450k, upgrade the weapon to an ED bow to double it again to 900k, but a 6l blight too in your chest. Bam, 2M dps.
Can't expect oneshoting bosses on a tank character with life/resistances gear really ^^'

Very solid build. Able to run jucy red maps with shit gear. Thanks for guide!

So you suggesting to swap cwdt to blight? How much it will hit survival?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Grimmreapeer wrote:
Did you post the PoB for the 3.9 without the 6-Link Bow ? if yes, why change now ? and with the staff will be viable like with the bow ? Nice build btw xD

it's only the ultra budget starter setup! The bow is still the way to go, I'll post the endgame PoB in a few hours. This PoB has much lower damage and tankyness than what's (resonably) achieveable, but is of course much cheaper and more fitting for leaguestart.

"
Vitchy wrote:

Sure, thanks for the answer. I just wanted to know what is missing to reach the the dps, or if something in the PoB config needs to be adjusted.
"
Vitchy wrote:

Sure, thanks for the answer. I just wanted to know what is missing to reach the the dps, or if something in the PoB config needs to be adjusted.

What's really missing is me putting the goddamn endgame PoB in time for leaguestart tbh, sorry ^^'
I'm at work rn, I'll do this asap. I wanted to to it yesterday but didn't have time for it. The 3.8 endgame PoB should give you a good idea of what's possible if you're willing to see "legacy" gear.

"
W0quit wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Very solid build. Able to run jucy red maps with shit gear. Thanks for guide!

So you suggesting to swap cwdt to blight? How much it will hit survival?

I originally used soulrend in my chest. I swapped to CwdT because I didn't really need the damage anymore, I'm fine with ~1.1M dps. It doesn't change much to be honnest, that Cwdt doesn't save me often...
Btw great news, support gems+ are nice for this as we can utilise 4 of them in our main links. This means 15% more damage just from this change. This will offset monster's life and resistances change.

Edit: math is hard. 15% more overall, not 20% more.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Dec 12, 2019, 10:01:23 AM
Was playing with POB and new multicraft in 3.9 and it looks like difference in crafted bow will be minimal since 2 most important crafts are +2 socketed and chaos multi.

good news, bow is still a way to go with minimum dps loss :)
IGN: Summonium
Last edited by Eranicus on Dec 12, 2019, 11:06:27 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Grimmreapeer wrote:

oh i see thats really good, i'll be waiting for the end game build too, gj :)
A reaper arise.
Would Soulrend be an option instead of Blight because it got buffed ? or is Blight still a better option for your 6link?
"
NoT_C wrote:
Would Soulrend be an option instead of Blight because it got buffed ? or is Blight still a better option for your 6link?

Idk. Both do pretty much the same. I personally don't even use a 2nd 6l setup right now so either way it's fine. What makes blight really strong is vaal blight (10% more damage on top of vaal blight's damage itself) and infused channeling which grant us 10% more ED damage too.

Anyways, great news! All PoBs are up to date! Sorry for the delay, you can now have a clear idea of what to go for item wise to reach the best numbers. Sorry for the delay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info