[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi there, I'm currently using Ziz's ED build and finding it difficult to ramp up my damage and survivability to deal with end game bosses. However, it'd be a significant investment to switch to this build I think. I just wanted to check here and see how people are doing against awakener 8 bosses etc, to help me decide if I should spend the $$ to switch or just make a new character specifically to handle bosses. Thanks all!
"
Benzka wrote:
Ahh totally forgot about the enlighten thanks a lot.
A lvl 3 is enough or do you mean a lvl4 with big?

You can roll with lvl2 and without vertex if you get "discipline has 20% reduced mana reserved" enchant.
"
Ace_007 wrote:
Hi there, I'm currently using Ziz's ED build and finding it difficult to ramp up my damage and survivability to deal with end game bosses. However, it'd be a significant investment to switch to this build I think. I just wanted to check here and see how people are doing against awakener 8 bosses etc, to help me decide if I should spend the $$ to switch or just make a new character specifically to handle bosses. Thanks all!

Build does everything, including Awakener 8, Simulacrum, full 110% IQ 5 delirium orbed t 16 maps, you name it - build does it. It does get very very pricey in the later portions tho (I've already spent about 100 ex and am still not done) but yeah, it scales really well, you become really really really hard to kill whilst dishing out pretty good damage.
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 21, 2020, 4:45:49 AM
"As soon as you acquire Spreading rot, socket it near blood drinker to let your blight apply wither."

Okay, but... It requires 40INT around the jewel. And there's only 20 int (from the Coldhearted Calculation node).

So... How do I get those 20int extra to make Spreading Rot work?

Or will work even with untaken int nodes?
Last edited by Chronos69 on Mar 21, 2020, 6:21:19 AM
"
Chronos69 wrote:
"As soon as you acquire Spreading rot, socket it near blood drinker to let your blight apply wither."

Okay, but... It requires 40INT around the jewel. And there's only 20 int (from the Coldhearted Calculation node).

So... How do I get those 20int extra to make Spreading Rot work?

Or will work even with untaken int nodes?

It works with unallocated passives.
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
Can anyone check out my ED trickest DrainPapa and suggest what upgrades I should be working next on?

I'm thinking gems right now since they're all level 20 with no Quality atm.

Any tips?
Anyone able to recommend me on what to upgrade next?

doing t14-15 fine but sometimes dying to one shots or random rips

struggling with single target dps for sure

Last edited by kng710 on Mar 21, 2020, 6:38:48 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
awsda wrote:
Any reason why the Vertex is so expensive this league compared to last?
Top ascendancy on poe ninja: trickster.

Last 2 seasons it was necro, trickster ended up at 4% in metamorph but is at 14% now.

Yep. 2% of people on poe.ninja are currently playing this (search for trickster + witchfire + hyrri's + ED + bow or staff) version of edtrickster.

This is a lot, one of the most popular builds right now. To be fair, the current strongest allrounder is probably storm brand hierophant atm, but let's keep it a secret...
"
Circled wrote:
Can anyone check out my ED trickest DrainPapa and suggest what upgrades I should be working next on?

I'm thinking gems right now since they're all level 20 with no Quality atm.

Any tips?

First, I would highly recommend that you fix your flasks setup. Get at least a flask of adrenaline.
Also, please use flame dash. Use infused chanelling instead of CD for blight for 10% more ED damage. Speaking of ED, try to get a level 21 gem, and a level 3 empower. You're kinda wasting the +4 bow there, you're only getting +1 because you're not using empower. Empower alone is 50% more damage in your setup.

Otherwise, for all supports don't forget you can vendor them with a gcp to get 20% quality level one ones, you should do that.

gear is decent, but you're lacking damage.
Just wanted to ask. Would it not be better on our medium cluster jewel setup to get BOTH Exposure Therapy and Brush with Death? Is Flow of life worth giving up Leither of these 2 seeing as they do provide slightly more dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info