[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
kuriisu wrote:
Found a cheap
decided to try it out, actually feels aight, bit less surv compared to vertex but 11% dmg - me like, too bad ED 85+ hubris bases are like 30 ex+ ... guess that's next on the list.. also swapped to aspect of the spider. Damage was already trough the roof before these 2 things now it's just lul

You're really gonna spend 30ex on a 40% increased damage? That's a pitiful increase
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
kuriisu wrote:
Found a cheap
decided to try it out, actually feels aight, bit less surv compared to vertex but 11% dmg - me like, too bad ED 85+ hubris bases are like 30 ex+ ... guess that's next on the list.. also swapped to aspect of the spider. Damage was already trough the roof before these 2 things now it's just lul

You're really gonna spend 30ex on a 40% increased damage? That's a pitiful increase

well don't really have much else to upgrade, nice hubris would be decent surv boosts + about 5% more dmg then this setup, don't really know what else to upgrade I guess I could try to go for either +4 bow or +2 amulet but both of those things are astronomically hard to get

btw does non-vaal skills deal increased damage during soul gain prevention gloves mod work on essence drain during vaal blight soul prevention ? Got an open suffix
and don't really know what to craft
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 20, 2020, 3:51:48 PM
Hey, guys!

Can you give me an advice - what should I aim for now ? Thank you in advance (Korn_ED - char), the profile is opened
Last edited by Lynnwaisse on Mar 20, 2020, 4:14:16 PM
"
Lynnwaisse wrote:
Hey, guys!

Can you give me an advice - what should I aim for now ? Thank you in advance (Korn_ED - char), the profile is opened

+1 chaos skills amulet and gloves with chaos damage over time multi for sure and boots with dodge chance.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
I am following this guide, and when I look at what to upgrade in POTB, Transcendent Mind gives no dps increase. But, my POTB is only showing 197k, which I would think would be a big increase for me.

What should I aim for first to upgrade? Gloves? Ammy? I spent all I had on getting my bow crafted, so I am looking to see what can move the needle next.

Thanks!!
Hey

Can someone help me to improve my damage?
I have the following gear and ~25ex budget:

Thanks a lot guys!
Hi trying to craft the bow but I am not seeing the:

3) Increase the quality of your item on the crafting bench (+18% quality) for 4 chaos.

am I missing something?
"
Rottenbeer wrote:
Hey

Can someone help me to improve my damage?
I have the following gear and ~25ex budget:

Thanks a lot guys!

25ex? how the hell did you get this much cash
You can get a +1 chaos/dot multi amulet for about 5ex worth of crafting.
Plus empower 4, you'll have enough DPS to take on sirus 8.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 20, 2020, 5:22:07 PM
"
Miischra wrote:
Hi trying to craft the bow but I am not seeing the:

3) Increase the quality of your item on the crafting bench (+18% quality) for 4 chaos.

am I missing something?
You need to unveil it.

"
when I look at what to upgrade in POTB, Transcendent Mind gives no dps increase.
Are you looking at transcendent mind with new 3.10 values or old pre rework one that gave energy shield and accuracy and not dot multi? And is it put in the witch socket with a lot of int unallocated around?
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 20, 2020, 9:43:32 PM
Awesome Guide, thanks a lot :).

Doing great so far and updated on a good stygian with a gooot jewel, but i cant use Aspect of the SPider, how do you manage the mana reseerve? after dicipline and Malevo is not really much left...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info