[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
the bow.

I am sure you will be thrilled to know dark that I started working on the bow =) but I believe that instead of onslaught (which I can reliably proc from my abyss jewel) 10%ms is better and hopefully will be what I will be getting =))

fun side-thing: returns from this today hit 2 ex alone!

aaaaaaand
114 health 118 ress 44 es 30%ms 6% dodge, bis enchant (crafted strength on it while I sort amulet

bought it for ssooooo cheap I was thinking of giving the seller more lol
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 20, 2020, 1:58:14 PM
Hey guys. Nice build. Can anynone please walk me through the thought process on whether I should keep Bane or dump it for Blight? Right now I have both but I don't have the wither totems but I assume this is completely the wrong move.

I have a 5L cane, and 4L Kintsugi right now along with about 60c that I'm saving. Unsure if I should buy Hyrri's 5L next or something else. Before you mention it I'm aware that my gloves, belt, boots, amulet are still leveling tier...
some one can explain me why exposure is better than brush ?

Brush with death
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Recover 1% of Life on Kill
Recover 1% of Energy Shield on Kill

Exposure Therapy
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
+30% Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time
Hi @Darkxellmc or someone else have ready this 2 bow craft ?(chaos damage over time and +2 gems?) Ty
Last edited by Schaty on Mar 20, 2020, 3:02:27 PM
Whats the average amount of alternation orb needed for t1 dot multiplier? I have used almost 2k orbs and never seen t1 dot multiplier
Last edited by PezeMovsky on Mar 20, 2020, 3:11:52 PM
"
PezeMovsky wrote:
Whats the average amount of alternation orb needed for t1 chaos multiplier? I have used almost 2k orbs and never seen t1 chaos dot

i get it after 200 alts so... its gambling dude
For the "Small Passive Skills +4% to Damage over Time Multiplier" in the medium cluster, do you take all of them or just enough to take Flow & Exposure ?
Found a cheap
decided to try it out, actually feels aight, bit less surv compared to vertex but 11% dmg - me like, too bad ED 85+ hubris bases are like 30 ex+ ... guess that's next on the list.. also swapped to aspect of the spider. Damage was already trough the roof before these 2 things now it's just lul
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 20, 2020, 3:20:13 PM

is this any good (in terms of skills) and should i use it?
Last edited by Shin1gami on Mar 20, 2020, 3:17:55 PM
"
Arkhandar wrote:
For the "Small Passive Skills +4% to Damage over Time Multiplier" in the medium cluster, do you take all of them or just enough to take Flow & Exposure ?

u need take all to get small cluster socket

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info