[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Cøpe wrote:
I had around 8.5k ES and was playing LL not CI (but you need clarity watchers eye to really hit 9k+ ES) and 2.5-6 mil ED. Damage was great but it felt more clunky and unlike this build if you dash into or near a pack with speed you were pretty much dead. I personally didn’t care for the ES variant, especially since I’ve found some tweaks to boost this builds damage even higher. Not going back to ES personally
So what kind of tweaks did you do for the damage then?

Also I feel like ES will be harder to itemize for because you'd want crusader rings with %ES and then you'd want to craft faster start of ES recharge so if you want Endurance Charge then you're forced to multimod it so you'd have very little room for resistances or anything on a ring.

And I imagine "charging into a pack and dying" would be due to lower evasion and much lower dodge that the life based build?

Exactly. I used two crusader rings with max Es/flat Es and the whole nine yards but ultimately it packs a punch but if you get bad mods, or server lag, or any randomness it isn’t as forgiving.

For this build I run zealotry instead of discipline, crafted a rare chest with essence for 10% dodge, used a hunter orb on my helm so I can shock with ED now, and run some slightly different passives to accommodate it. Essentially adding zealotry and shock (RnG exalt slam though) is a huge single target boost. Itemization wise running spell dmg/chaos mult gloves, chaos dmg jewels, chaos dmg belt and I’m crafting a spell dmg during flask effect and running a offensive anointment have made bossing easy. Really no issues at all with my current iteration but could use better rings

I will say at best if you can’t afford a bottled faith (run regular sulfur flask instead) and a lot of the things I’ve made you could still sit at around 1 mil ED on around 20 ex but it does scale well with added investment. No clue where my current value is but it’s probably in the 50ex+ range at this point
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 5, 2020, 11:58:20 PM
To be fair if you're running zealotry over discipline, you should probably swap to a DoT quiver instead. It's less of an ES loss than discipline, and brings about the same damage.

(18 + 25 = 43% damage multiplier), and a life slam is pretty much garenteed if you block attack mods.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
To be fair if you're running zealotry over discipline, you should probably swap to a DoT quiver instead. It's less of an ES loss than discipline, and brings about the same damage.

(18 + 25 = 43% damage multiplier), and a life slam is pretty much garenteed if you block attack mods.

That is my next step, I have an awakener’s I’m sitting on for the craft just been lazy recently. Also if I can find a watcher’s with arcane surge/inc dmg for consecration proc during zealotry, with a dot quiver I should be over 2 mil dps.

Only reason I haven’t dropped the quiver is I was concerned about ES recharge rate (I’m still pretty new to ES, always played life builds) but I’ll do some testing eventually.

Still, of all the builds I’ve played this one is just such a smooth mapper and bosser. Most well-rounded I’ve played yet, and nothing really compares to chaining screens of monsters with ed/contagion
hope you can add guide Crafting tutorial gloves and belt
thanks

"
caba85 wrote:
hope you can add guide Crafting tutorial gloves and belt
thanks

For belt you have a few options, but best route would be to use aberrant fossils on an ilvl 85 or higher Stygian to hit chaos dmg t1/2 life and a flask mod (reduced flask charges preferred), if there’s an open suffix you can either lock prefixes scour and multicraft res, or hit it with a crusader exalt and try to hit spell dmg during flask effect. Another route is to use aetheric/aberrant (+pristine if you’d like) on a shaper or crusader influenced Stygian vise for chaos dmg and spell dmg during flask effect. I’m still struggling to craft a decent belt so be warned it’s costly.

If you don’t want spell dmg during flask effect and want max % life you’ll have to hit it with a hunters exalted orb with an open prefix (or use pristine fossils during crafting on a hunter influenced Stygian base) and again pray you have some good luck.

I’m no expert at fossil crafting so recommend you fool around in the exile mod site with different fossils to target what you’d like

For gloves it’s fairly simple. Find warlord or hunter influenced fingerless silk gloves (this won’t be cheap) and you have two options, if you’re aiming for unnerve on hit you’ll need 85 ilvl base or higher (even more expensive). Warlord can roll culling strike, unnerve on hit, or spell damage (culling strike only applies to the initial Ed projectile so I personally think it’s a waste, opt for spell damage or unnerve imo).

Alt/chaos your hunter or warlord gloves for t1 chaos multiplier (hunter) and unnerve/spell damage (warlord). Make sure these are the ONLY influenced mods on the gloves. Use an awakeners on the non fingerless glove (you will only need one pair of influenced fingerless gloves) and apply to your fingerless influenced pair. If you hit res or life craft what you need, if not you will have to annul and pray.

If costs are too high for influenced you can always just warlord exalted orb a random high ilvl fingerless glove to start there.

Hope this helps
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 6, 2020, 12:07:47 PM
Little question: my "mind over matter" doesnt seem to work. i seem to only take life damage... no mana damage.

another question: does mind over matter affect the energy shield on my mana given by eldritch battery? meaning: does it take mana shield before mana... and then life?
"
Little question: my "mind over matter" doesnt seem to work. i seem to only take life damage... no mana damage.

another question: does mind over matter affect the energy shield on my mana given by eldritch battery? meaning: does it take mana shield before mana... and then life?
Yes.

If you have EB + MOM any non-chaos damage that should damage mana (so 30% of base damage) should damage ES first and then mana. Chaos damage should bypass energy shield so only hit mana and life. If you have no ES or mana left, all damage will hit on life.
Thanks for the great guide Darkxellmc!

Completed my personal league goals of just getting to A8 and downing Sirus!

Got unlucky with anuls on my gloves and lost the culling strike, otherwise pretty happy with where I ended gearwise overall.

Only got to about 680k tooltip, noted you said yours was around 800k? Other than 1 ring missing dmg what else was available?

Are there any vendor-crafting-recipes that we could use?
spell damage on a wand or something?
I'm so hyped guys
I'm trying to craft the expensive bow version. Got Liquefaction 5 times already and all 5 times it was the mod the Annul removed. It's not really random, is it?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info