[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
KaTet wrote:

Assuming touch of cruelty acts as a 10% multiplier, what would make you not want to use it?

It's not 10% more, it's about 4-5% more. We already have above 100% increased damage taken by enemies. barely worth a notable, your average [8% chaos dot multi-15% inc damage] would already be better.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
KaTet wrote:

Assuming touch of cruelty acts as a 10% multiplier, what would make you not want to use it?

It's not 10% more, it's about 4-5% more. We already have above 100% increased damage taken by enemies. barely worth a notable, your average [8% chaos dot multi-15% inc damage] would already be better.

Thanks, that makes sense
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
Yo Man. Thanks for this not being a POB only Meta Cuck Build Guide. Also like the fact that you threw in poor bastard items to make it mad good before getting all the Big D items. Appreciate you!!!! Imma make this my Delirium build. Let us know if you make any node changes with the new Jewel system.
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Also, no, I wouldn't use touch of cruelty. But we can get a large cluster jewel with touch of cruelty, another good notable and jewel socket(s), with good small passives stats (the +5% chaos multi "enchant" is really REALLY good).
I was really bummed to see that reveal with juicy +5% chaos multi small nodes only to be followed by poison-only notable. I wonder do these always go together i.e. specific notable is always tied to specific small nodes preceding it, or is there a variance? Wish they would explain the system better. So far it seems the notable always has somewhat related small nodes, so it's not "random", each wheel follows a specific theme.

I also wonder if these wheels can differ in size with the same notable, because good notable for 5 point investment might not be so good anymore if it requires 8 point investment (different size of wheel).
So I had some currency lying around and converted into an ES build (just to see the difference) and it’s so rippy and a lot slower than this version, definitely not worth the damage.

I have however experimented a bit and am running zealotry instead of discipline (taking the reserved mana nodes under the green dream jewel socket on tree) and it was a pretty significant dps gain. Sitting at about 1.65 mil pob damage (not including full wither stacks).

I think it’s a pretty viable alternative to run zealotry instead of discipline since MoM only redirects 30% of damage to our ES pool (so 10:3 ratio of life to es) I had 5k life/2.5k es and now sitting at 5k/2.1k with zealotry and haven’t noticed a difference in terms of damage throughput but hit a lot harder it feels. Just something to keep in mind; however you will need a lvl 4 enlighten to run this setup (or a vertex/devouring diadem).

Also tranquility is the biggest dps gain from anointments for those who don’t need the soul of steel defensives (or just like a bit more of a challenge) and prodigal perfection is a worthy node to grab as a cheaper anointment or on tree for damage as well
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 5, 2020, 10:31:41 AM
Hey guys, really like the playstyle of this build and I've heard great things as a league starter and would love to do it next league. Issue is I'm just now in act 5 and feel incredibly squishy(squishier than any build I've ever leveled. And the damage is very low. I know for a fact its not a fault of the build, so I was hoping someone would be able to check my profile and give me a few tips maybe. Would really appreciate some guidance as i'd love to league start with this. Thanks!
"
Cøpe wrote:
So I had some currency lying around and converted into an ES build (just to see the difference) and it’s so rippy and a lot slower than this version, definitely not worth the damage.
How much ES you had as ES build compared to life? Also was it CI or low life version? Kinda wanted to know what do we compare with what. I'd expect ES builds having around 30-40% more "hit points" than life builds (5-6k life vs 8-10k es), and ofc you can't pick acrobatics on a full ES build.

I was cheking mbxtreme version of ED trickster but it was with a shield, so probably much less damage due to not using a bow.

"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Hey guys, really like the playstyle of this build and I've heard great things as a league starter and would love to do it next league.
Maybe it will help you to check Zizaran's video where he literally makes a fresh ed trickster and explains "how to level at league start". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRZdW1S38no
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 5, 2020, 5:09:20 PM
If I wanted to play Bane (I like the skill :)), which gems would I put in? Thanks!
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Cøpe wrote:
How much ES you had as ES build compared to life? Also was it CI or low life version? Kinda wanted to know what do we compare with what. I'd expect ES builds having around 30-40% more "hit points" than life builds (5-6k life vs 8-10k es), and ofc you can't pick acrobatics on a full ES build.

I was cheking mbxtreme version of ED trickster but it was with a shield, so probably much less damage due to not using a bow.

"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Hey guys, really like the playstyle of this build and I've heard great things as a league starter and would love to do it next league.
Maybe it will help you to check Zizaran's video where he literally makes a fresh ed trickster and explains "how to level at league start". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRZdW1S38no

I had around 8.5k ES and was playing LL not CI (but you need clarity watchers eye to really hit 9k+ ES) and 2.5-6 mil ED. Damage was great but it felt more clunky and unlike this build if you dash into or near a pack with speed you were pretty much dead. I personally didn’t care for the ES variant, especially since I’ve found some tweaks to boost this builds damage even higher. Not going back to ES personally
"
Cøpe wrote:
I had around 8.5k ES and was playing LL not CI (but you need clarity watchers eye to really hit 9k+ ES) and 2.5-6 mil ED. Damage was great but it felt more clunky and unlike this build if you dash into or near a pack with speed you were pretty much dead. I personally didn’t care for the ES variant, especially since I’ve found some tweaks to boost this builds damage even higher. Not going back to ES personally
So what kind of tweaks did you do for the damage then?

Also I feel like ES will be harder to itemize for because you'd want crusader rings with %ES and then you'd want to craft faster start of ES recharge so if you want Endurance Charge then you're forced to multimod it so you'd have very little room for resistances or anything on a ring.

And I imagine "charging into a pack and dying" would be due to lower evasion and much lower dodge that the life based build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info