[3.7 Legion] MF Essence Drain/Contagion Monolith Farming Trickster (SC/MF)

Any viable gem to replace Tornado Shot ? I can't play with TS right now :(
The build is working great so far, but I feel pretty slow (1:15 per glacier). Any tips for increasing my clear speed? Sometimes the legion rares take a while to take out.

I'm also not sure if my "technique" is optimal. Basically, I try to shield change around the perimeter of the legion, casting contagion on as many mobs as I can before casting ED.
Last edited by Martingale7 on Aug 3, 2019, 12:52:36 PM
"
Martingale7 wrote:
The build is working great so far, but I feel pretty slow (1:15 per glacier). Any time for increasing my clear speed? Sometimes the rares take a while to take out.

I'm also not sure if my "technique" is optimal. Basically, I try to shield change around the perimeter of the legion, casting contagion on as many mobs as I can before casting ED.

you dont understand idea of glacier dont run full map only to monolith then take drop and leave map and run again and again
"
Shecutor wrote:
"
Martingale7 wrote:
The build is working great so far, but I feel pretty slow (1:15 per glacier). Any time for increasing my clear speed? Sometimes the rares take a while to take out.

you dont understand idea of glacier dont run full map only to monolith then take drop and leave map and run again and again

That's what I'm doing..
---
Last edited by Valant on Aug 3, 2019, 2:44:13 PM
"
Martingale7 wrote:
The build is working great so far, but I feel pretty slow (1:15 per glacier). Any tips for increasing my clear speed? Sometimes the legion rares take a while to take out.

The "only" way to increase clear speed for you, is to increase your damage.

20/20 gems is a good start, and then go for 21/20 gems. Since we're a spell build, gem levels scale our damage a lot, that is also why Empower 4 is huge.

I would also consider going for Corruption on the tree before going for the bottom part of the tree (which is mostly movement speed), since it's a huge dmg increase also.

So in short, just get more damage ^^
My Item now
Spoiler

I dont think i need shield charge to move, +172% ms with flask ( not include rampage ms ) is dejavu.

My dot dps is about 165k hideout ( not lv 20 and 20 quality ). Farming is good, go straight monolith and pop. The worst thing is unique leather belt drop is not HH :(
Last edited by qwerty22121998 on Aug 4, 2019, 6:09:52 PM
Thank you
Hey sorry if this a silly question it's my first time reaching maps, am I supposed to shaper orb glacier or just run it default? I'm not really sure what the orb does but it seems to be a permanent effect.
"
DuskMS wrote:
Hey sorry if this a silly question it's my first time reaching maps, am I supposed to shaper orb glacier or just run it default? I'm not really sure what the orb does but it seems to be a permanent effect.

There's no point in shaping Glacier really, but to be able to sustain Glacier maps, you need to shape Leyline or Mausoleum and Elder Leyline or Mausoleum, and uncomplete all other Tier 2 and Tier 3 maps, that makes it so almost every map that drops in Glacier will be a Glacier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info