[3.7 Legion] MF Essence Drain/Contagion Monolith Farming Trickster (SC/MF)

Is having the 4% chance to dodge on shield implicit important or is it better to look for some other corrupted implicit?
"
fGravity wrote:
Is having the 4% chance to dodge on shield implicit important or is it better to look for some other corrupted implicit?

The implicit on the shield is not important no, it grants a little more defense, which is nice. And there's not really any corrupted implicit that is amazing for shields. Not that we utilize for this build at least.

Maybe +X gems for Malevolence for a bit more damage, but that's about it.
Was looking for max life ones cuz got my Malevolence in a pariath ring already (+2 lvls)

Last edited by fGravity on Jul 17, 2019, 3:02:50 PM
I got some upgrades from my last post. I'm a little short on res (67/73/63) but I think for glacier it won't matter.

Since I use Haste for Phasing instead of Grace, the difference between the old 10% MS chest and this one is only a total of 3% MS. But it adds res, so it let me swap out the Ventors for Pariahs.

Can't recommend a +4 chest enough, it adds 65% More damage for me. I'd rather have a random +4 than a chest with MS, but a combined one is even better.

Also I'm thinking of keeping a lvl 1/20%qual Contagion instead of using a 21, because it's kinda annoying sometimes when Contagion kills the white mobs before I can hit them with ED. Don't think I need the actual damage Contagion provides.
Last edited by vegeto079 on Jul 17, 2019, 7:05:49 PM
@OP
Why not using Sentari's Answer Brass? It has up to 8% IIQ.
"
YKMN85 wrote:
@OP
Why not using Sentari's Answer Brass? It has up to 8% IIQ.

Already answered this a couple of times in the thread, but should probably add it to the main post :)

Sentari's can be used in the build for sure, however, the "only" thing it has going for it is the 8% quant, where as with Zeel's, you get damage (which the build lacks), life and most important, AoE, which makes farming the Monoliths feel so much more smooth. I tried toying with different other items that would increase quant, but I couldn't justify the quant stacking compared to how bad the build would feel with relative low investment.

So to put it simply, it just feels objectively worse using Sentari's.

Edit: I added my reasoning to the main post as well :)
Last edited by Retarjoe on Jul 18, 2019, 9:35:26 AM
You could get something like this, they go for about 100c-1ex, it'll boost damage by 25% and still get Movement speed. Not as great as stacking evasion for QoTF but could save up for a +1-+4 QoTF.

Then you can substitute other things like for Sentari since damage is high.
Build is fun, the hardest part of this build is coloring the Queen of the Forest lol.
I need something special in atlas, for sustain glaciers? Also should i upgrade glaciers tier or leave it t2?
"
danaept wrote:
I need something special in atlas, for sustain glaciers? Also should i upgrade glaciers tier or leave it t2?

You just need to complete glacier T2 and uncomplete all other T2s and T3s. Upgrade Leyline to T8 and Mausoleum to T16 or vice versa. Then you can sustain Glacier T2 no problem.

No real point in upgrading Glacier to T7.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info