3.7.3b Patch Notes

PSA: Transcendence Portal is still visually bugged and ugly looking, even after this recent patch. Hopefully it'll get fixed in the next next patch? Maybe?
Last edited by SpeedyParticles on Jul 3, 2019, 8:51:35 PM
Woop Woop!
Sweet az.. :O)
your trade system is trash
IGN:skydog
If channeling cyclone near mobs, leap slam will double cast every single time. If you let go of cyclone and leap slam it will not double cast so you can do a weird galloping motion where you drop cyclone, leap slam, cyclone again, drop cyclone, leap but you cannot hold down cyclone and use leap slam.
Last edited by iTHC on Jul 3, 2019, 9:44:18 PM
Nice!
Still no fix about the constant crashes and disconnects in the domain of the timeless conflict, nor for the huge fps drops that occur randomly.

Guess they moved on to the dev of the next league.
Fixed a bug where Legion Generals would not drop items if you were not in the area when they escaped.

Very nice.
Off topic; but if I were to link my amazon prime account with my twitch account would I receive the cosmetic awards like pc? Im on xbox. Thanks for everything!
"
Fixed a bug that caused monster AI to consume too many server resources. This also fixes many cases where monsters were using their skills more often than intended (such as The Shaper in the Uber Elder encounter teleporting around too often and The Brine King using his Bubble Shield too often)

Awwww..., thought this was a mechanic change. I prefer this shaper. It's a bit more challenging than the not-bugged one
Last edited by HoangBoss on Jul 3, 2019, 11:20:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info