3.7.3b Patch Notes

Time to /dance it up!
how about fixing blight totems , that they dont sometimes cast after they kill their initial target an another comes in their range, but they just dont cast.
Or that they do not cast in kitava fight at all, on kitava itself that is, you can place them as close as you want, but they wont start casting...
Thanks for that brine king fix. Took me about 10 minutes cause he had bubble shield up almost permanently and i kept oneshotting myself whenever i tried to attack.

What about the ''exception: present'' crash though? Been having that a lot as well lately...
Just FYI enemy Rejuvenation Totems are still causing incredible server load spikes.
I wonder when they'll fix that awkward bug where I still haven't had a mirror drop.
Also, please give us a Resonator/Fossil Stash, pretty please? :3
What?!

"Fixed a bug that caused monster AI to consume too many server resources. This also fixes many cases where monsters were using their skills more often than intended (such as The Shaper in the Uber Elder encounter teleporting around too often and The Brine King using his Bubble Shield too often)."

I thought that was intended! It made the fight bit more challenging and much more fun! Could you please leave this one as it was? :)

b = beta

Does GGG even have a QA team?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Getting kicked for too many actions with cyclone more than i did before this patch.
Am i the only one being more laggy client after patch?
ty ggg
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info