3.7.3b Patch Notes

Hmmm.. still not fix for the vaal pact bug... lame
The door/chest/rock/... clicking bug is still present and very annoying imo. If you are running, you need to click something 2-3 times before it works, most of the time.

There were plenty people reporting it (on reddit at least) and i don t even see it mentioned in the 'Known issues' forum thread.

Are you aware of this problem and working on it ?
"
berend1989 wrote:
noice

a simple QOL thing might be a portal from delve which spawn when you return to the mine upgrade area, so you dont lose your drops of the node you just completed ;)

That is already in the game... just click on the "back to mine" button on the top left of your window when you click on the mine map in the mine encampment.
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
Servers and lags are in a horrible condition.
You should work on that, with #1 priority.
Who cares about dancing.
"
Hamallainen wrote:
The door/chest/rock/... clicking bug is still present and very annoying imo. If you are running, you need to click something 2-3 times before it works, most of the time.

There were plenty people reporting it (on reddit at least) and i don t even see it mentioned in the 'Known issues' forum thread.

Are you aware of this problem and working on it ?

Your experiencing the same thing we all are - lag. Not presenting itself normally but that what it is. Im hoping the issues they are fixing alleviate some of it.

This league - while being great - is unfortunately a lag fest.
Patches are always cool but frankly the servers are a mess. You rocked it with good mechanics this league but you also drop kicked the servers in the pants.

Please fix. Love and wonderment.

-D3th
Last edited by D3thcast on Jul 3, 2019, 7:06:36 PM
thanks
Pog
<3 Tnx GGG
Thx for fixed melee splash crash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info