Legion Statistics: Challenges and the Domain of Timeless Conflict

I dont pay attention to challenges and usually end up around 20 just playing the game. Legion is different because you actually have to do specific things or fulfill certain conditions in order to get the challenges done. Furthermore, some challenges are rather annoying with how build-reliant they are.

I'm only going for 24 because I refuse to buy/trade for these challenges. I have enough MTX for my characters and nothing enticing was placed on 36th mark for several leagues so why bother.
soo soon first 40/40 :), I didnt expect to be in higher top
Challenges are not hard in this league, not gated behind RNG
all it takes is a lot of playtime
hehe xd
0.01% here
decided on playing my 2nd Juggernaut at least to start with for this league and check how much of a difference there is in efficiency vs a cyclone build HA. Funny thing is I'm currently 1/2 way between lvl91 and 92, and have yet to make my 2nd emblem. Nice adjustments to melee one once thought would bring the efficiency in clear speeds and kills rates on par with each other across most melee builds heading into the start of this league. Guess I was naive enough to think that could actually happen.

How many playing Cyclone build can say that they haven't made their 2nd emblem strictly through farm drops currently in this league? LOLZ, time to buy some regrets and join the herd of cycloners it seems. You win GGG but it's not without me at least trying to be most effcient in the melee build I'm most accostumed to playing if that's any reconciliation bc progression is obviosuly night and day between cyclone and most if not all other melee builds this league.
Last edited by AShugars on Jul 3, 2019, 4:19:15 AM
Best league since i play. Well Done!
Love the league and the challenges don't freaking require a spreadsheet to figure out. Please never do the synthesis type of challenges again.
That poor un-labeled vertical axis.

Clear case of neglect. Give it some love.
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info