Legion Statistics: Challenges and the Domain of Timeless Conflict

40/40 rate pls :)
Next time please leave the vertical scale on the graph so we can see the percentage. I had to count out the scale to find out where I was at... Either way, thanks for the statistics and keep up the good work!
Night and day the streets resounded with music, song and the clinking of chalices and tankards, for it is well known that nothing is such thirsty work as the acquisition of knowledge.
- Andrzej Sapkowski, Blood of Elves, 1994.
Easy 40/40 league.
Dont like this tactic of making challanges so grindy, this makes me not want to play PoE anymore if they keep it like this
its a grinding game...
i have reached far higher than any previous league but still can't get the challenges done.. i don't know how u guys do to get that far... i manage to not be one shotted , but now they still 2- shot me XD
i suppose this is the best i can go without upgrading the pc....
the fact my game freeze each time a syndicate assassin appear , or a timeless conflict unfreeze just cost me my entries to maps

Best league in a looong time :-D
Wonder how many people even have the 5-slot map device? I know that I could buy emblems, but I shouldn't have to. Freakin' Maraketh being rare as shite. I've nearly gotten two of each emblem and still not even at half an emblem for Maraketh
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Another successful 36/40 league. Much easier than previous leagues as the challenges are more about time investment but I can't complain at all. Still a lot of fun this league.
Those challenge stats are pretty much the same every league. I guess they really are challenging.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info