Legion Statistics: Challenges and the Domain of Timeless Conflict

Those low numbers may not actually speak for the difficulty of the encounters or challenges, but rather how much work has to go in order to achieve them. Carve off some of the fat and you'll have more players engaging with more content.

Me in particular is struggling to actually find enough splinters to enter the domains. In Act 10, the health of the legions is doable in the time limits. If you're not a speed demon or DPS monster from Kitava onward you risk forcing people to already known expensive builds to get even a slight chance to take part in the content you tried so hard to get us to do for the rewards.

The league has been fun, just not as much as I was expecting.
So, if there are millions of players, as was claimed by GGG. This means that ~8.9% have actually done a single timeless battle. And that's assuming that these are individual user stats and not just the power farmers doing 5k of each and inflating the stats (based on previous GGG posts this is far more likely).

That seems pretty bad.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
Last edited by geoffreytuck on Jul 2, 2019, 10:50:00 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
This gives a really neat insight into the forums. You would think the number of 24+ challenge players would be much higher based on forum posters. The forums really represent a biased view as to what playing this game entails.

Indeed :) The vast majority of players are "casual" and don't bother with the forums. Some weeks I don't get time to play at all!
I completed a four faction conflict with four different factions and didnt unlock the 5 way map device. As soon as I can pile up enough shards I will attempt it again. I must have done something wrong the first time to not unlock the 5 way challenge but can't for the life of me figure out what it is.
boring league, why 1 Legion in area?
when Breach League, really good 3 Breach in area
"
geoffreytuck wrote:
So, if there are millions of players, as was claimed by GGG. This means that ~8.9% have actually done a single timeless battle. And that's assuming that these are individual user stats and not just the power farmers doing 5k of each and inflating the stats (based on previous GGG posts this is far more likely).

That seems pretty bad.

That would be my conclusion as well. GGG has a tendency for the past couple of leagues to make endgame content too rare for soloplayers that don't have endless time to regularly do it. They do however make the content buyable in game for rich people that already have headhunters and stuff.

Seems weird to me as stuff like shaper and elder is considered endgame content as well, but is, by all accounts waaaaaay more accessible than league content.

I can do shaper and elder every league though, but not the unique league endgame content. So i want to do the temporary endgame and not the regular, but i can't really. Pity, but the 36+ minority would bitch too hard if it were any easier i fear. Gotta serve the rich before the poor right? Gib splinters, uh shards, uh whatever they're called!
Last edited by DistantBliss on Jul 3, 2019, 1:57:03 AM
Proud 0.31% here :)
Looks about right. This were the easiest challenges in poe history :)
"
glaxxon wrote:
Stop putting wings on 36 challenges, guarantee you that if you put them back on 24 you will have far less drop off as the league goes on. I got to 18 and burnt out already, some of these challenges too with the RNG... 36 is only for people who can play 80 hours a week.

Hi i have full time job and i dont see any problem with challanges being hard or RNG. At least it keeps me in the game way longer. Having nice reward for hard work feels better then having wings/portal effect on 24 wich you can reach in 2weeks. And to be honest these chalanges in Legion are not even hard. I dont focus on challanges and already have 33 done
I never quit a league this early. It seems to be a popular league and many are enjoying it. For me, I died to much at start and few days later it all got nerfed (like blood wall). Would be nice if you guys could think such things over before the league starts instead of nerfing it after 3 nu after it's release. As a casual hardcore player my motivation is completely gone. And please, what I really like to see to be changed in the game is the RNG of masters. Make it possible to choose what master you want to engage with, or at least to influence the odds. I hate it to run 10000 maps before I finally can delve. I really hope you guys can take this in consideration. It feels like all game content need to be done in the direction the game RNG gives you. It is too repetitive in a way you cannot influence. Incoorporate the masters fixed on the atlas, would so awesome IMO. Anyway, I love your game. I have faith in you GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info