[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

"
lmSuicidal wrote:
Hey Ekule, can we expect this to get updated for 3.14 before the league goes live? Really want league start this but the change to pain reaver has me a little worried.

I personally guarantee the guide will be updated before league launches. Im still not 100% sure how much im going to need to do to fix the flesh and stone reserving more, but Im going to do some testing and expect to have it figured out tonight

Edit: It seems path of building hasnt updated with all the changes yet, so ill hold off on updating the PoB links until after league launch. Ive updated the passive trees in the passives section of the guide. I also cant use PoB to pre-plan reservation before actually getting in game in 3.14 so Ill have to see if the changes I made to address the extra reservation is enough before I further update the guide.
Last edited by Ekule731 on Apr 15, 2021, 3:33:25 PM
looking forward to your take on the changes. definitely prefer the one Cry version over the additional piano playing!
Is the guide updated for 3.14 already?
Looking forward to starting Ultimatum with this build!
"
LeoDT wrote:

Build guide is mostly updated for 3.14. Waiting on PoB to fully update before changing the links but I plan to update that before the weekend is over. The passive trees are updated though.
"
Ekule731 wrote:
"
LeoDT wrote:

Build guide is mostly updated for 3.14. Waiting on PoB to fully update before changing the links but I plan to update that before the weekend is over. The passive trees are updated though.

Cool! Thanks! <3
The build is very detailed and seems decent. Dunno why is not it popular.

Edit: Leveling now and just 22 level but it rocks. I hope it scales well in end game too. I dont wanna play another char, I wanna invest in 1 and learn poe
Last edited by Elloktrik on Apr 17, 2021, 8:14:23 PM
With Flesh and Stone reserving more mana now, what's the strat? Replace it with Herald of Purity?
"
Arobee wrote:
With Flesh and Stone reserving more mana now, what's the strat? Replace it with Herald of Purity?

Now I had to pick up a little reduced reservation in the tree, and you may need an enlighten just the fit flesh and stone, blood and sand, and pride. On my standard character I had to use a lower level precision.
Intimidating cry not worth using? Also, Leap slam with warcries does not get annoying?
"
Elloktrik wrote:
Intimidating cry not worth using? Also, Leap slam with warcries does not get annoying?

Due to the high attack speed of the build, pressing a bunch of war cries can be annoying and not as worth it, but if you want to do it, it certainly will give you more damage for a couple hits. I mostly suggest just the one war cry for simplicities sake and since the damage really isn't that necessary for high investment characters.

As for war cries exerting leap slam you should be allocating Combat Control to disable war cries exerting travel skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info