[3.7] INSPIRED HEADHUNTER CYCLONE - ULTIMATE 5 Way Emblem Legion Carry And Map Clear

I tried switching to your 3 herald no hatred setup. It feels fine during mapping however I can't get precision to stay on. It seems to randomly drop off. I assume it's tied to stealing a certain buff but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts on that? Also, anything that should be changed in my build? I like to do a mix of 4/5 way carry and mapping and delve so I want something that works well for all three of those.

Thanks!
"
neenjafus wrote:
I tried switching to your 3 herald no hatred setup. It feels fine during mapping however I can't get precision to stay on. It seems to randomly drop off. I assume it's tied to stealing a certain buff but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts on that? Also, anything that should be changed in my build? I like to do a mix of 4/5 way carry and mapping and delve so I want something that works well for all three of those.

Thanks!


I run all 3 of the Heralds, but I don't run Precision, so not 100% sure. Instead of Precision -- I run War Banner for the accuracy buff and drop it on a "hard" boss for a quick boost of Adrenaline. I also run Blood and Sand, but mostly stay in Blood Stance after starting in Sand on emblem runs and once I get Rampage buff ticking. I also run Maim Support Gem in my Cyclone setup.

I run a Lethal Pride Kiloava-based Timeless, which gives me 8% max Life, 20% melee damage and chance to deal Double damage, instead of a 2nd Inspired Learning jewel. I find that helpful (around 4.2k Life) for stuff outside of pure emblem runs.

I also do all three; map, delve and 5 emblem runs with ease.
Last edited by Optio82 on Aug 14, 2019, 11:09:23 AM
"
neenjafus wrote:
I tried switching to your 3 herald no hatred setup. It feels fine during mapping however I can't get precision to stay on. It seems to randomly drop off. I assume it's tied to stealing a certain buff but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts on that? Also, anything that should be changed in my build? I like to do a mix of 4/5 way carry and mapping and delve so I want something that works well for all three of those.

Thanks!


I haven't looked at your setup but I can already guess: Its because you have Precision slotted in a weapon which turns off when you switch to your offhand for rampage. If this is the case you can also prolly fit in a lightning golem which you don't need anymore after rampage. Just gotta remember to turn on precision and golem before every map.

Also: does anyone know how many 5way eblems it takes from 99-100?
Reddit says 8% per 5way on lvl99 but I find that hard to believe. If thats the case I have enough to go from 98-100 which should be pretty fun :O.
Build is awesome. Took me awhile to understand the temporal chains interaction, as well as find out which enemies can be killed with zero/almost zero hh stacks. Luckily, my other character is built for boss killing, so I clear maps with my slayer, and swap to my other character for bosses with unskippable phases. (ie. Guardians, Chimera, Shaper) Mapping is so fun with this build it's insane. The maps just get done so fast!

Quick question though, is the 1% curse effect from level 2x/23 CoH absolutely necessary?
"
Dev1ator wrote:


Quick question though, is the 1% curse effect from level 2x/23 CoH absolutely necessary?


30 from helm
11 from CoH (only 10% if it is 20% quality instead of 23)
4 from Conq Potency

Without 23% quality from CoH you're sitting on 44% not 45%.

So yeah, I'd say it matters.

Another option is a glorious vanity with curse effect instead of conq potency which might work out well depending on where the nodes hit and your passive tree. Mine enabled me to grab a 20% Temp Chains helm and ignore the other stuff to hit the 45% cap.
hi sorry if this is quite late but may i ask what is the bare minimum required to run this build? i have got headhunter and 6L carcass jack. Other than hitting the 45% curse effect with solstic vigil is there anything to take note of? sorry if this question is dumb
Retarded FTW!
"
rental333 wrote:
hi sorry if this is quite late but may i ask what is the bare minimum required to run this build? i have got headhunter and 6L carcass jack. Other than hitting the 45% curse effect with solstic vigil is there anything to take note of? sorry if this question is dumb


That's pretty much the minimum, after u get 45% curse effect, HH, Solstice you basically just keep upgrading the build. The build works also with any weapons.
https://www.twitch.tv/whissp_
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1O53Ot8ffj3JYBeagd-yyA
"
whissp_ wrote:
"
rental333 wrote:
hi sorry if this is quite late but may i ask what is the bare minimum required to run this build? i have got headhunter and 6L carcass jack. Other than hitting the 45% curse effect with solstic vigil is there anything to take note of? sorry if this question is dumb


That's pretty much the minimum, after u get 45% curse effect, HH, Solstice you basically just keep upgrading the build. The build works also with any weapons.


Ah i see thank you for the fast reply!
Retarded FTW!


Just made this build 2 days ago, and still tweaking it. Have the hatred watcher's eye, 3 inspired learning and the whole works. Currently debating whether or not a maim+mana cost+additional curse chest is worth it over the AOE carcass gives. Already crushes all content and the builds just nasty. Looking to min-max the build for maximum pleasure. I'm not running 5-ways as they aren't profitable. Thanks for the guide as i'm seriously enjoying the build!
Finally respecced into this build with bare minimum gear and having lots of fun! What do you think of replacing fortify with close combat? i cant seem to get 4R1G1B
Retarded FTW!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info