[3.7] INSPIRED HEADHUNTER CYCLONE - ULTIMATE 5 Way Emblem Legion Carry And Map Clear

Hey, total noob here, this is my first season and finally i can afford to try this!! Already have all equip with the 3 inspired learning + HH. temp chains curse effect is 45% and have my solstice vigil.
why my buffs don't last 1 min as its supposed to? i can do 5 emblems and t16 maps without a problem and stacking buffs, but they go away faster than the videos i see of this build.

can anyone pls check my gear an tell me if anything wrong?
only thing missing from passive tree is 1 jewel slot (warlord's reach) and "lethal assault"

thanks!!
"
Qenqo wrote:
Hey, total noob here, this is my first season and finally i can afford to try this!! Already have all equip with the 3 inspired learning + HH. temp chains curse effect is 45% and have my solstice vigil.
why my buffs don't last 1 min as its supposed to? i can do 5 emblems and t16 maps without a problem and stacking buffs, but they go away faster than the videos i see of this build.

can anyone pls check my gear an tell me if anything wrong?
only thing missing from passive tree is 1 jewel slot (warlord's reach) and "lethal assault"

thanks!!

Do you use the same gem links as the OP or do you use herald of ice?
With the same gemlinks as OP you gotta make sure that your self curse temp chains stays up by leapslamming here and there if it goes away. That self curse keeps your buffs going.

Also, hexproof maps make your stacks fall of real quick. Hexproof is possible but you don't really have time to interact with mechanics or pick up loot.
Cyclone now has a base range of 11, rather than varying based on weapon type.

I guess the Foil is no longer good?
I noticed that on Slayer you can do the same tree as the Berserker and get an extra jewel slot. POB: https://pastebin.com/PUXJLZg0

I'd say it's slightly more efficient as you get a minor +10 intelligence node, and in PoB it has slightly more DPS than routing through Deverish. (1.48m vs 1.45m) not accounting for headhunter buffs/etc. I can pick up master of arena still by changing how I path to Blade of Cunning. Is the 14.34 attack rate on the original slayer tree worth it over the more efficient berserker tree?

Also what are peoples' thoughts on picking up Iron Reflexes to help out our defenses? We get absolutely no benefit from evasion due to the Unwavering Stance from Kaom's Roots. PoB is wrong in showing us having an evade chance. There are a few things I don't mind dropping for iron reflexes like Lethal Assault. I think having armor and greater beginning safety is a worthwhile tradeoff.
So did this build get rekt with the 3.8 cyclone nerf?
Spoiler

done all content, 4/5 ways carry too, standard friends are speechless, lel.
So I want a character to do 5 way fights in STD, got all the gear beside the weapons that I am waiting to craft. The +3 is irrelavant now right? So I should just aim for hybrid % phys and multi mod the rest I guess? Would it still do well in 5 way fights carry even with the nerf from the past league? I assume it is, damage wise, just wondering with the AoE and stuff, thanks for letting me know.
Hello, this build is still viable in 3.9 ?
It's worse now.
I would like to know if we didn't reach the 45% curse effect cap,

How long the buff last with like 30% curse effect ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info