[3.8] Blight ready! CoC Discharge CI Trickster - 2-6 mil dps, 100% chance to crit, All Content

Hi i'm trying to do this with my league starter char x'DD (seems not bad for now... i'm using this as subtitute meanwhile i get the dagger that's pretty expensive as i'm starting x'DD
)
any updates in your build ? :D for example what do you think wuold be best anoint ? :D
"
argantonio wrote:
Hi i'm trying to do this with my league starter char x'DD (seems not bad for now... i'm using this as subtitute meanwhile i get the dagger that's pretty expensive as i'm starting x'DD
)
any updates in your build ? :D for example what do you think wuold be best anoint ? :D

best anoint is Tranquility imo.

Hey glad i found your post tried some different setups for COC discharge and tried different setups/skill tree/items, but must say the route you have gone is legit the best. I have finished my build just got resists = across board for wise oak always a pain but very rewarding when its done now may try to get to level 100...

Only thing did do aura setup a bit different and went w/ on hit curse ring and lvl 4 enlighten to squeak out discipline, zealotry, flesh and stone and able to hit 7.5k ES with setup feels super safe.
Spoiler
"
Burnered wrote:

Hey glad i found your post tried some different setups for COC discharge and tried different setups/skill tree/items, but must say the route you have gone is legit the best. I have finished my build just got resists = across board for wise oak always a pain but very rewarding when its done now may try to get to level 100...

Only thing did do aura setup a bit different and went w/ on hit curse ring and lvl 4 enlighten to squeak out discipline, zealotry, flesh and stone and able to hit 7.5k ES with setup feels super safe.

sorry for the late response, glad you like it mate. I kinda hope that 3.9 will bring some chages to this build, cos i missed whole Blight league, didn't want to play exactly same setup again. As for now i can't see any room for changes: trickster is just too good to trade it for any other ascendancy, CI is hands down the best option aswell.
Anyway, I'm happy that Discharge is solid once again, especially in single target action, kinda tired seeing those noobshitters saying that discharge is a mapclearing spec and not a bossfighting, while in reality it's actually vice versa.

I think I will play this in 3.9 so rather expect updates to this thread in late december.
With Inya's and Swift killer anda power charge on crit gem is that sufficient for charge generation is Voll's Protector completely necessary?

I'm trying to figure if there's a way to keep the frenzy charges by not using Voll's Protector

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info