[3.8] Blight ready! CoC Discharge CI Trickster - 2-6 mil dps, 100% chance to crit, All Content

"
tubby1147 wrote:

Glad you like it. Get quality on a Cyclone gem, it helps your coverage.
Discharge has ~1.5-2 times bigger radius than a cyclone (with a dagger), but it has a target cap of 30 targets, so it's naturally abit awkward.

p.s. I'm looking at your profile and it's seem like you've lost one passive point somewhere.

AND, your Elemental Equilibrium is not working properly if you don't have "added cold damage to attacks", you're losing a ton of damage.
Last edited by fatamerikan on Jul 7, 2019, 3:47:18 AM
Lots of Dmg, make fun on bosses, but i feels a bit cluncy on Mapping because of Whirling Blades + "low" attack speed and slow Movementspeed overall.

any Ideas?
"
omitsilence wrote:
Lots of Dmg, make fun on bosses, but i feels a bit cluncy on Mapping because of Whirling Blades + "low" attack speed and slow Movementspeed overall.

any Ideas?

well, you can use grace + watcher's eye with movespeed mod, max out quicksilver flask/boots. Maybe shield charge will work better for you.

Witch's flask effect cluster may also help abit.
Last edited by fatamerikan on Jul 7, 2019, 8:18:08 AM
Added some updates.
Ez Shaper and UberElder Kill, nice Build. Thanks Alot :)

p.s. Sell full gear for this :P
"
omitsilence wrote:
Ez Shaper and UberElder Kill, nice Build. Thanks Alot :)

p.s. Sell full gear for this :P

Thanks for feedback, mate)
"
fatamerikan wrote:
"
tubby1147 wrote:

Glad you like it. Get quality on a Cyclone gem, it helps your coverage.
Discharge has ~1.5-2 times bigger radius than a cyclone (with a dagger), but it has a target cap of 30 targets, so it's naturally abit awkward.

p.s. I'm looking at your profile and it's seem like you've lost one passive point somewhere.

AND, your Elemental Equilibrium is not working properly if you don't have "added cold damage to attacks", you're losing a ton of damage.

O okay, I'll get that on an item, thanks for the heads up.

Think I'm moving on from this build, it was fun, messed around with this chest, but volls is just too strong, looking to sell this gear.
Last edited by tubby1147 on Jul 9, 2019, 5:33:31 PM
Maybe it's a dumb question, but, why CWDT with Firestorm?
"
caiokbx wrote:
Maybe it's a dumb question, but, why CWDT with Firestorm?

Firestorm is the best tool to generate power charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info