[3.8] Blight ready! CoC Discharge CI Trickster - 2-6 mil dps, 100% chance to crit, All Content

I can achieve a cooldown of 0,11 seconds on Discharger, but to get 9aps with Cyclone I'll have to multicraft the dagger again, use blood rage and get more attack speed from jewes, idk. Is it worth? Rare Shaped Boots have a 10-15 cd recovery speed mod.
"
caiokbx wrote:
I can achieve a cooldown of 0,11 seconds on Discharger, but to get 9aps with Cyclone I'll have to multicraft the dagger again, use blood rage and get more attack speed from jewes, idk. Is it worth? Rare Shaped Boots have a 10-15 cd recovery speed mod.

Well, it would probably worth if you had all ideal gear. Don't go for attack speed on jewels, if it's not a 3 x crit multi + attack speed jewel. Silver flask is also nice aps boost here.

However, I'd suggest to upgrade rest of gear first - discharge enchant/shock mod on a ring/movespeed on boots/jewels maybe etc.

Ideally you could even get an endurance charge corruption boots, there are lots of options and only PoB could tell what's the best)
Last edited by fatamerikan on Jul 12, 2019, 3:07:59 AM
Whats the best leveling setup and when does the build come online level wise?
Hello, I've tried to get similar pieces of the recommended gear, however it dont seem to be able to dish out much dmg, after things are dying pretty slowly on yellow maps, any idea where I went wrong?

Anyone able to help will be awesome, Character name: ManyExpectoPatronum
"
frostytm wrote:
Hello, I've tried to get similar pieces of the recommended gear, however it dont seem to be able to dish out much dmg, after things are dying pretty slowly on yellow maps, any idea where I went wrong?

Anyone able to help will be awesome, Character name: ManyExpectoPatronum

at first glance your gear seems to be OK. excluding discharge gem in your chest link - get a lvl 21/0 asap.
Is the Watcher's Eye Jewel necessary here? Which stateline is the most important for it?
"
InfHAMous wrote:
Is the Watcher's Eye Jewel necessary here? Which stateline is the most important for it?

"% increased crit while affected by zealotry" mod from watcher's is very nice, it's not exactly necessary, but I'd suggest to get it before rare crit multi jewels, since the closer you get to 100% crit chance with cyclone - the smoother and safer the build feels.

arcane surge is second priority, it just adds a bit of dmg
Last edited by fatamerikan on Jul 25, 2019, 12:54:59 PM
what bandits
Any help with my build please? I'm pretty weak, i know i need to level and get more jewels.
Anyone help me? I know i need a new weapon, but i'm pretty weak.

https://pastebin.com/T24ACj5p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info