[PS4] 3.7.2 Patch Notes

"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
garthginger wrote:
We should play a game.

What ever GGG lists as "fixed" in the console version, won't be fixed.

The minion issue where if you have minions crashes on area transitions.

On the weekend I had 13 crashes. 13.... :(

Thats so frusterating. I feel ur pain. Last league it was 4 to 5x a day for me. Constant crashes. The start of this league was rough but its gotten better. Try to figure out if its a specific minion skill doing it. Equip one at a time and run white maps or some random story area

Here's the thing.

I don't want to sit there debugging someone else's game.

I want to play PoE to relax and kill things (at more than 20fps) I've really only ever gotten to level 80 or so doing T4 maps because the performance and bugs are so bad I can't push myself to deal with all the crappy shit in this game so I go play other ARPGS (even if they mechanics aren't as good) because the experience is 10x better.
Last edited by garthginger on Jun 25, 2019, 12:25:36 AM
"
Here's the thing.

I don't want to sit there debugging someone else's game.

I want to play PoE to relax and kill things (at more than 20fps) I've really only ever gotten to level 80 or so doing T4 maps because the performance and bugs are so bad I can't push myself to deal with all the crappy shit in this game so I go play other ARPGS (even if they mechanics aren't as good) because the experience is 10x better.

i have to agree that Bugs, performances issue and crashes are really bad in this game compared to other PS4 games
So, all of these problems that were "fixed" and still happen. Xbox crashing hardcore and we get no reply for anything from GGG. Just give us half baked patches then "fuck 'em"
"
binoculars wrote:
So, all of these problems that were "fixed" and still happen. Xbox crashing hardcore and we get no reply for anything from GGG. Just give us half baked patches then "fuck 'em"

They only respond to people who bought supporter packs they dont care about anyone who bought any other MTX its extremely messed up
"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
binoculars wrote:

They only respond to people who bought supporter packs they dont care about anyone who bought any other MTX its extremely messed up

Yea that's not even true. I never get a response lol.

Regardless... the patch states that the X cast interfering with picking up items was fixed. Meaning the ability will still cast but the item also gets picked up.
"
"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
binoculars wrote:

Yea that's not even true. I never get a response lol.

Regardless... the patch states that the X cast interfering with picking up items was fixed. Meaning the ability will still cast but the item also gets picked up.

Um, fixed would mean that it's fixed? Meaning if you press X to open a door, the door gets opened, not a spell being cast or both.. just the door. We shouldn't have to leave X completely blank in order to play the game with some sanity intact, and mess up our builds in the process.
Eh, I guess I'm not bothered by my skill going off as long as the item is grabbed.

I dont really see it as game breaking or build hindering that your X is cast while picking up an item.
Last edited by TheGaminSeshion on Jun 25, 2019, 2:42:48 AM
Nice for the patch.
Much more appreciated if most crash of game fixed.
Everyone: fix desync and double cast

GGG: Fixed Audio

Everyone:...
"
Eh, I guess I'm not bothered by my skill going off as long as the item is grabbed.

I dont really see it as game breaking or build hindering that your X is cast while picking up an item.

And if you have a vaal skill assigned there that wipes its stored charge(s) because it went off just because you looted or interacted with a Timeless Monolith? Then what? You needed those charges. Oops.

It's gamebreaking when we have to leave that button unbound because of what's going on when we're looting. Oh, and if you have something like Word of Fury enchanted to your gloves? That goes off too if the ability fired off hits any monster and it's off of the internal cooldown and ready to go. You can't loot properly while that animation plays out.

Double oops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info