[PS4] 3.7.2 Patch Notes

GGG Im going to be honest I havnt crashed in weeks. Tysm. Well I did crash once but that was because I tried Vaal double strike to see if it would crash the game and it did instantly but thats the only instance of it happening lol. I understand that its frusterating alot of people please do your best to fix that for them. Also the more vibrant icons above the enemies heads indicating items on the legion encounters is awesome. Great work guy thank you. Sorry for bitching as much as I have.
"
Console Specific
Fixed a bug which would cause instant skill buffs on 'X' to interfere with interactions.

this is not fixed, my totem cast every item i loot and every chest i open
"
On the bright side, I only have to cast ED 3 times to run out of mana. THEN I can pick up that alteration orb

Once for me since it's always double casting.
I tried to search about wands + shield charge and a lot of people were saying that it's intended (lol). Glad that is fixed, now I have to re-do my gems to get fortify back on there. Also very happy that flash dash is finally fixed, that was pretty annoying.
We should play a game.

What ever GGG lists as "fixed" in the console version, won't be fixed.

The minion issue where if you have minions crashes on area transitions.

On the weekend I had 13 crashes. 13.... :(
"
garthginger wrote:
We should play a game.

Thats so frusterating. I feel ur pain. Last league it was 4 to 5x a day for me. Constant crashes. The start of this league was rough but its gotten better. Try to figure out if its a specific minion skill doing it. Equip one at a time and run white maps or some random story area
"
We should play a game.

My game crashes about 13 times an hour, but it only happens when I have my minion out that is an exile and is a slayer... and I control directly.... Needles to say I can only stomach about an hour or so of Path of Crashing, makes me wish they would offer a synthesis league you know the one that vocal people didn't like but was playable.
1 - Leap Slam still double cast sometimes
2 - The Bug with the skill on "X" when looting is still there
3 - crashes on area transition are back with this new patche
This definitely didn't fix your skill on X going off whenever you try to pick up something or click a waypoint of whatever. It also feels worse trying to pick things up now too
Ya I've never had this many problems attempting to pick up loot. Before I could look back and pick it up and now you can't if there's any enemies around at all. This is a big deal because it's going to get real old real quick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info