[3.7] Defekt's Earthquake Berserker | End-game Annihilation | 12+ Million Shaper DPS [Video Guide]

Hey, enjoying this build so far, but I'm not sure I like that Blood Rage is the only life leech here.

Martial Experience gives some leech is only 3/4 points and requires no additional travel on the tree. Any reason you chose not to take it over, let's say, 3 life nodes near Constitution?
"
QkiPie wrote:
Hey, enjoying this build so far, but I'm not sure I like that Blood Rage is the only life leech here.

Martial Experience gives some leech is only 3/4 points and requires no additional travel on the tree. Any reason you chose not to take it over, let's say, 3 life nodes near Constitution?

Glad you're liking the build!

That is definitely a possibility - With the leech changes, this would double our life leech per second, per instance of leech (from 2% per second without, to 4% per second with the 4 nodes allocated - right side of wheel)

- However, these nodes do not increase the "Total Recovery Per Second" from all instances of leech - Which is 20% of maximum life per second - With enough rage/attack speed built up, you should be able to hit this cap (20% of max life per second) with only Blood Rage

At that point, the nodes doesn't make a difference leech wise (but you'd reach the cap faster, of course). I hope this makes sense, it's a weird mechanic.

I had them allocated at some point, but I decided to grab some more life as I didn't feel the need for more leech - Just depends on what you might prefer.
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
Last edited by Jacobism on Jul 10, 2019, 7:33:02 PM
How much would you say a Fleshripper axe just like yours is worth? Really interested in starting this build but not sure i can afford one.

great zerker evah!

i have some lack on res so i must spent my +5 point (lvl95) on Sentinel node and other jewel socket, using might of the meek for cap int dex and +life.....
when i can take some other good +res stuff im going to Titanic impact for +300k dps initial earthquake impact.....
btw 1.3k LL and no spent mana for AW and LS make this build meta build!!!

my dounbt: MS and SS share same cooldown? have sense to put them togheter or i can go for IC ?
Last edited by Beskaius on Jul 11, 2019, 8:45:29 AM
Helpful things:

Would be nice to post your auras. I know you are using them so why skip that part entirely on the gem setups?

2: Also would be helpful to post any leveling gear you used like armors/weapons/rings/amulets/etc
I can't find any chests like the one you use... Can any1 help me with what i need to craft one? I got a glorious elder chest but im a noob so have no idea how to craft the required skills..
"
Rhaekro wrote:
I can't find any chests like the one you use... Can any1 help me with what i need to craft one? I got a glorious elder chest but im a noob so have no idea how to craft the required skills..

Nothing on my chest is needed at all - But I think you should try and get yourself a +1% (or above) crit to attacks chest, that's the only really sweet stat, which matters DPS wise.

But at the end of the day, life and %life is the most important, as the build has way more than enough damage already.
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube

EQ char coming soon took a bit to craft -.= better be worth it still need to link it too lol

Got done with my cyclone lvl 100 so doing another char yours seems curious lets see if it fits ;x

going to use my old cyclone chest as well

too lazy to craft a crit one!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 12, 2019, 9:19:44 PM
Would this build work/benefit from "Carcass Jack" armor?

And would I be able to safely farm ulab and tier 8-11 without having Fortify 7L (using the gem instead) ? , I've tried to find a fortify axe to match my budget (4ex , I know it's low), and nothing pops up

thanks!
"

EQ char coming soon took a bit to craft -.= better be worth it still need to link it too lol

Got done with my cyclone lvl 100 so doing another char yours seems curious lets see if it fits ;x

going to use my old cyclone chest as well

too lazy to craft a crit one!

Now that's a nice axe! Also, gz on 100!

I'm sure you'll get like the build, even without the crit body armour - You'll have a really powerful Ancestral Warchief instead ;)

"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info