[3.7] Defekt's Earthquake Berserker | End-game Annihilation | 12+ Million Shaper DPS [Video Guide]

What about Uber Atziri? Is it possible?
Hi Jacob I'm back with a Delve lich video with your build :D though...with a bad ending of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2VRxOq2esc

^^
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
im having lots of issues with the helmet, cast when damage taken > molten shell, quite never happens before i die instantly oneshotted by something.

i feel like having cast when damage taken at level 19 is dangerous because going around with 5k hp, and having CWDT will proc when you get 3500 dmg. leave you just with few hp left.

anyone experiencing this? also something is off, because my molten shell almost never goes off when linked to CWDT
"
soulnote77 wrote:
im having lots of issues with the helmet, cast when damage taken > molten shell, quite never happens before i die instantly oneshotted by something.

i feel like having cast when damage taken at level 19 is dangerous because going around with 5k hp, and having CWDT will proc when you get 3500 dmg. leave you just with few hp left.

anyone experiencing this? also something is off, because my molten shell almost never goes off when linked to CWDT

I have CWDT on lvl 6 and molten shell at 13
Done with the content! Kudos to this build! Feels like Hulk Smash was reborn.

Thank you for this build! Best EQ build!

"
salbahje wrote:
Thank you for this build! Best EQ build!

Good stuff! Thanks :-)
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
Thanks for the build man!i'm having a lot of fun
I have a Question:

A mate is playing this build and was not able to use the Timeless Jewel.
When he puts it in the right spot it didn't trigger the "You are blinded" nor the 25% Crit Chance. Any suggestions why? We tried everything: removed all items, bit by bit and also the jewels. No changes ...
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
I have a Question:

A mate is playing this build and was not able to use the Timeless Jewel.
When he puts it in the right spot it didn't trigger the "You are blinded" nor the 25% Crit Chance. Any suggestions why? We tried everything: removed all items, bit by bit and also the jewels. No changes ...

First of all, did you check that it is indeed the right version of the jewel? It has to be the "Nasima" one.

Also, did he accidentally upgrade his "Soul of Ralakesh" pantheon and use this? If he did, then he can't be blinded... which unfortunately ruins the effect of the jewel.

If that's the case, simply pick another minor pantheon, and he should be fine! :-)
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info