[3.7] Defekt's Earthquake Berserker | End-game Annihilation | 12+ Million Shaper DPS [Video Guide]

please update Path of Building (Budget Version)
Little bit of a self-plug but here's a video of this build destroying Uber Elder at level 77:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOEXgbUZrGM

If you haven't tried either Berserker or Earthquake, please do. It's so much fun.
Build looks good, and I have one questions: how do we recover life and mana?

I don't see any life leech nor mana leech nodes on tree. I find that even with 1 or 2 reduced mana cost craft on rings, EQ still costs a lot of mana due to the higher base cost and (unlike Cyclone which is channeled and can be made effectively free with 2 crafted rings). The chest mod -15 mana cost of socketed skills could help, but we have to socket EQ in weapon for the 7L Fortify so can't really use it.

Do we have to get life and mana leech on gear then? With the amount of mana reserved, I can hit 2, maybe 3 times with EQ before I'm out of mana, this is without any leech.
"
Jd009 wrote:
Build looks good, and I have one questions: how do we recover life and mana?

I don't see any life leech nor mana leech nodes on tree. I find that even with 1 or 2 reduced mana cost craft on rings, EQ still costs a lot of mana due to the higher base cost and (unlike Cyclone which is channeled and can be made effectively free with 2 crafted rings). The chest mod -15 mana cost of socketed skills could help, but we have to socket EQ in weapon for the 7L Fortify so can't really use it.

Do we have to get life and mana leech on gear then? With the amount of mana reserved, I can hit 2, maybe 3 times with EQ before I'm out of mana, this is without any leech.


I'm not the build creator but he gets mana leech from a jewel with #% Physical Attack Damage leeched as mana and when it comes to life leech we only use Blood Rage from what I can tell.
Not sure if I should annul the +1...or keep.

If I were to keep it, what would be the best mods to craft?




"
Jd009 wrote:
Build looks good, and I have one questions: how do we recover life and mana?

I don't see any life leech nor mana leech nodes on tree. I find that even with 1 or 2 reduced mana cost craft on rings, EQ still costs a lot of mana due to the higher base cost and (unlike Cyclone which is channeled and can be made effectively free with 2 crafted rings). The chest mod -15 mana cost of socketed skills could help, but we have to socket EQ in weapon for the 7L Fortify so can't really use it.

Do we have to get life and mana leech on gear then? With the amount of mana reserved, I can hit 2, maybe 3 times with EQ before I'm out of mana, this is without any leech.



As Syperek nicely stated, the life leech from Blood Rage is more than sufficient, as you hit very hard (reaching max base life leech cap of 20%/sec every hit) - For mana leech, simply get a single mana leech jewel, this will be more than enough for sustaining.
twitch.tv/defekt_tv
"
jon345 wrote:
Not sure if I should annul the +1...or keep.

If I were to keep it, what would be the best mods to craft?






That's a really nice axe! However, the Vaal Axe base has a very low base crit chance. I therefore suggest going with a Fleshripper base, due to the "50% Increased Critical Strike Chance" implicit - This scales really well with all the Critical Strike Multiplier the tree/items offer.


When crafting the multi-modded weapon, I suggest only having the "Level 20" Fortify mod, as you need the two open prefixes for %Physical Damage and "Hits Can't Be Evaded" mod for maximum potential and synergy.

Good luck with the crafting!


twitch.tv/defekt_tv
"
Tr1adec wrote:
please update Path of Building (Budget Version)


The budget version Path of Building pastebin should be up and running :-)

I will finish up the written guide with explanations tonight!
twitch.tv/defekt_tv
can you add a lvling process for tree in POB? i want teste the build but need the noob stuff :P and any good weapons/items for lvling to? if you can i appreciated.

thanks for the guide
"
Br1tzz wrote:
can you add a lvling process for tree in POB? i want teste the build but need the noob stuff :P and any good weapons/items for lvling to? if you can i appreciated.

thanks for the guide


Again, I'm not the build creator but I'll tell you which items I used for leveling.
Here's the weapons I used for leveling from level 1 up to level 70:
Spoiler

With these leveling will be a breeze.

As for other items the general twink leveling gear will work: Tabula, Wanderlust, Goldrim, Lochtonial Caress, Praxis Rings, Meginord's Girdle into Belt of the Deciever etc.
Swap to
when you can.

The tree itself is easy to follow, I filled out the starter area of Maruder and went straight to Duelist area. After that fill out damage/life nodes as you need leaving the crit nodes up untill you decide to equip your crit axe.
Last edited by Syperek on Jun 26, 2019, 1:41:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info