[3.10] Liggles' Immune Stormwall - crit/block staff cyclone | All content | HC

"
olsev_baiden wrote:
"
switchmonkey wrote:
/facepalm

You're right.

No worries.

Just socketed in a Watcher's Eye and can only say: grab yourself a Flask charge Watcher's Eye as long as it's that cheap. It's worth it. I feel like playing a Pathfinder. Should be around 30-45c. Combined with a Diamond Flask you have around 90% crit all the time and perma flasks.

I sniped one with Life recovery when using Vitality for 100c as I'm not satisfied with the leech + regen and sacrificed Dread Banner and Herald of Purity.

Good to hear to on effectiveness of WE with flask mod. I have been waiting for one with another Precision mod but yet to see 1 on the trade site.
"
alvincheng wrote:

Good to hear to on effectiveness of WE with flask mod. I have been waiting for one with another Precision mod but yet to see 1 on the trade site.

There are some available, starting with 6ex for ias, 12ex for attack damage, 40ex for crit multi, so the cost/benefit is not very good for them.

One guy specifically is cornering the market with crit multi and flask charges Watcher's Eyes, holding 6 of them at the moment for a quite hefty price. I personally wouldn't bother (maybe the ias one if you really want), for that money you can easiy find better (and way cheaper) upgrades.
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Jul 5, 2019, 3:57:00 AM
"
alvincheng wrote:

I was also looking @ changing staff to higher dps and spiked gloves. How are you changing 100% to elemental if you do this?

There are multiple ways!

Physical to lightning support = 50% phys > lightning

Hrimsorrow gloves = 50% phys > cold

Watchers eye + hatred = 40% phys > cold (hatred is the best aura for the build, imo)

Rare spiked gloves with 25% phys > x elemental + another crafted 25% phys > y elemental (gloves like: http://poe.trade/search/anonidadugomer )
Builds:
[3.7] Liggles' Immune Stormwall - crit/block staff cyclone | All content | Budget options
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2554720
Made some adjustments without changing to rare staff i.e devoto(more movespeed), curse assassin mark on ring...

What would you suggest to get more dps? Was considering an onslaught synthesis boots and move antibleed to flask, but would lose the 2% regen enchant =(
Last edited by alvincheng on Jul 16, 2019, 3:21:36 AM
Hello,

I'm pretty new to the game and don't understand all the mechanics yet.

Therefore a question about the upgrade of the prophecy (I searched in the forum and via Google but found nothing clear).

If I get a 6-link Stormheart and upgrade it with the prophecy, is the Stormwall also a 6-link or a complete coincidence (like when I get a new item dropped into my inventory)?

Thanks for the help.
(English is not my mother tongue ... errors I ask to forgive)
Last edited by Avasorc on Jul 16, 2019, 7:50:37 AM
"
Avasorc wrote:
Hello,

Therefore a question about the upgrade of the prophecy (I searched in the forum and via Google but found nothing clear).

If I get a 6-link Stormheart and upgrade it with the prophecy, is the Stormwall also a 6-link or a complete coincidence (like when I get a new item dropped into my inventory)?

Thanks for the help.

It's not a coincidence. Fated items will not have their sockets/links changed by the prophecy.
"
"
Avasorc wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the help.

It's not a coincidence. Fated items will not have their sockets/links changed by the prophecy.

Also, you don't need to have Stormheart equipped when you complete the prophecy to get the fated version. It's enough to have it in your inventory when you kill the boss. I found a lot of contradictory stuff about this. But it worked for me no problems and I had Stormheart in my inventory only.
Thank you both for the clarification :)
"
JordOfOz wrote:

Also, you don't need to have Stormheart equipped when you complete the prophecy to get the fated version. It's enough to have it in your inventory when you kill the boss. I found a lot of contradictory stuff about this. But it worked for me no problems and I had Stormheart in my inventory only.

I remember reading that it used to be the case that the item had to be equipped but this requirement was removed in a later patch (like 3.2 or 3.3?) That's probably why you saw contradictory information. I can also confirm that merely having it in the inventory is fine.
Last edited by 0_____o on Jul 17, 2019, 8:35:52 PM
So how do I upgrade the Stormheart?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info