[3.10] Liggles' Immune Stormwall - crit/block staff cyclone | All content | HC

Can someone explain this setup? How this works and why? Won't it better to use something else?

UPD:
Nvm, didn't know how riposte works.
Last edited by kovarniypidor on May 3, 2020, 4:43:33 PM
interesting build, has this worked out well for you in 3.10?

I'm looking at trying it next league as my starter. Reminds me of the Staffbarbs of diablo 2 days.

hi all!
I've started this build as a second character (ever, first time I play PoE) more to see how viable a scion is for a newbie, but I can say it's a very fun build also for new players!
But I've noticed yesterday I've downloaded the old PoB link, so I downloaded the new today and was checking the items and skill section...
With Kaom's heart, glorious plate I think I can't equip the riposte-vengeance gems...or am I wrong?
For a newbie, in the engame would it better have kaom's heart, or take the other item in the build (a dragon scale doublet) with the skills riposte-vengeance?

Thank you for reading this!
I have a question about damage - it shows 660k in PoB, is that correct? Is that enough for endgame bosses?
If you have thoughts about a 3.11 upgrade -- such as the changes to heralds -- I'm interested.

I dabbled with this build in 3.10 up to level 75-ish, it was fun !
----
Last edited by kovarniypidor on Sep 15, 2020, 3:47:15 PM
Please disregard, I found the information I was looking for.

So I am a complete noob here but I wanted to try this build. However, after reading it, I am very confused. Is there a link someone could provide to explain some of the acronyms and such?

Thank you
Last edited by sethin on Jan 20, 2021, 10:23:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info