3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
"
"
Spoiler
This build looks promising. How does this character survive Her Embrace? I tried to create a Cyclone-Scion with Oni-Goroshi, but occasionally her life just burns down rapidly. I guess that it's Her Embrace's fault, although she has 77 % fire resistance, decent life regeneration and 4 endurance charges up almost all the time.

That's her.

maybe I'll try your Duelist. I'd really like to use the sword. Took me so much time to farm it :)

It's mainly because you have no Vaal Pact keystone allocated and Vitality Void notable.
This one has no problems.

Awesome, that was the key to success! I just played a couple of maps with Vaal Pact/Vitality Void. No deaths, not even close to it.

Deducing from my experiences with Righteous Fire I thought that life regeneration would be crucial for Her Embrace/Oni-Goroshi, but that's obviously not the case.

Thank you very much for your help!

No prob, glad to help out. :)
Literally specced my duelist into this for shits and giggles with this gear and did a t15 lol waiting on kaoms chest and oni to buy but PS4 tradeboard is cancer.

Last edited by Poetical-Lies on Feb 19, 2020, 12:16:59 AM
Okay what can I improve with gear wise anyone? Also I feel mad squishy even with 7k life lol

Last edited by Poetical-Lies on Feb 19, 2020, 7:35:32 PM
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:
Okay what can I improve with gear wise anyone? Also I feel mad squishy even with 7k life lol

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

You didnt spec into Acro and Phase Acro.... follow the guide
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Finally getting the watchstone stones and getting T11-12 maps and it still feels like I am doing T6.

When you chase the watchstone guardians, some of their adds seem to have a lot of health, so they take longer to take down; though the benefit is that they constantly provide life leech and the area effect of cyclone is pretty big when in proximity to the bosses that seem to just stand in one place or surge away from you (like the poison snake type guardian).

I'm using an amulet that leeches from fire damage and a ring to self-ignite... I'm pretty sure my health doesn't drop unless something pretty big hits me and then it shoots back up in an instant.

I don't use the rage support- I went for the Added extra fire damage support (it's at 45% I think, and that adds to the 123% from the sword; probably preaching to the Popes here...)
It's still around 320k base damage and the crit is 67% +400 multiplier. I had a go with an amulet that gives you an added 230% multiplier (but with 40% reduced crit dropping me to 38% or so, I didn't think it was worth the loss of the wave of conviction going off and totally ignite-incinerating a 45 degree entire screens worth of mobs in one shot, multiple times, in every direction). The wave of conviction is more visually appealing than anything else.

Best fun in a game I've ever had.
I can't help but think that Blizzard + D4's developers are just crapping themselves wondering if it's worth millions/dollars bothering trying to compete with this game. I guess they think a totally over-kill cgi movie and a protracted story from characters will blow your minds (that gets real old after 10 years I can tell you) and make you accept a totally misguided concept-
...I'm sure they'll be fine.
Last edited by georgepine on Feb 23, 2020, 5:02:24 AM
Can i use this build with Champion with Talents like First to strike, last fall ?
Last edited by vinnykta on Mar 3, 2020, 2:20:26 PM
Hello, I am interested in this build for budget Sirius and conqrs killer while exping my other char. I have some questions though.
Would this build be good for my intentions - killing Sirius and conqrs?
What are good enchants for this build - cyclone, blood rage or maybe herald of ash/purity?
Would you recommend some unique rings - such as Mark of the Elder or synthesized "Circle" or -x mana cost is just better?
Lastly, would you recommend some unique jewels - maybe pair Precision gem with Watcher's attack speed, damage or critical mod?

Otherwise, your build looks super fun and I am eager to try it! :)
"
georgepine wrote:
Spoiler
Finally getting the watchstone stones and getting T11-12 maps and it still feels like I am doing T6.

When you chase the watchstone guardians, some of their adds seem to have a lot of health, so they take longer to take down; though the benefit is that they constantly provide life leech and the area effect of cyclone is pretty big when in proximity to the bosses that seem to just stand in one place or surge away from you (like the poison snake type guardian).

I'm using an amulet that leeches from fire damage and a ring to self-ignite... I'm pretty sure my health doesn't drop unless something pretty big hits me and then it shoots back up in an instant.

I don't use the rage support- I went for the Added extra fire damage support (it's at 45% I think, and that adds to the 123% from the sword; probably preaching to the Popes here...)
It's still around 320k base damage and the crit is 67% +400 multiplier. I had a go with an amulet that gives you an added 230% multiplier (but with 40% reduced crit dropping me to 38% or so, I didn't think it was worth the loss of the wave of conviction going off and totally ignite-incinerating a 45 degree entire screens worth of mobs in one shot, multiple times, in every direction). The wave of conviction is more visually appealing than anything else.

Best fun in a game I've ever had.
I can't help but think that Blizzard + D4's developers are just crapping themselves wondering if it's worth millions/dollars bothering trying to compete with this game. I guess they think a totally over-kill cgi movie and a protracted story from characters will blow your minds (that gets real old after 10 years I can tell you) and make you accept a totally misguided concept-
...I'm sure they'll be fine.

Tyvm for the nice feedback! Really glad you had such a nice time playing :D
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, I am interested in this build for budget Sirius and conqrs killer while exping my other char. I have some questions though.
Would this build be good for my intentions - killing Sirius and conqrs?
What are good enchants for this build - cyclone, blood rage or maybe herald of ash/purity?
Would you recommend some unique rings - such as Mark of the Elder or synthesized "Circle" or -x mana cost is just better?
Lastly, would you recommend some unique jewels - maybe pair Precision gem with Watcher's attack speed, damage or critical mod?

Otherwise, your build looks super fun and I am eager to try it! :)

Hi,
it will be sufficient the clear the Atlas even on Awakening level 8. :)

Don't worry about enchants. Keep things simple and cheap. They will raise the cost significantly but you won't have that much of an impact from them. Just stick with the guide. ;)
"
vinnykta wrote:
Can i use this build with Champion with Talents like First to strike, last fall ?

Yeah but you would have to get Soul Tether belt to go with Champion since he doesn't have overleech. Also Cyclone area would be smaller...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info